Chapter 1

Quick note!!: 

All the chapters are written from Louis perspective unless stated otherwise at the beginning of the chapter.

I hope you enjoy the story :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rainy monday morning when I was awoken by the sound of my alarm filling the almost empty room.

Slowly I got out of bed and started my morning routine getting ready for a new day, or perhaps a new beginning.

My mother and I had just moved to this new home in london over the weekend, leaving everything we knew back in Doncaster.

The move had been really hard on the both of us and I think we both wanted some rest after all the unpacking, still monday came around and we both had work and school to attend to.

I was glad my mother and I had moved to london, hoping we both could leave all the pain and fear behind and start over.

Hoping for a better but most of all happier live for the both of us out here.

Besides seeing as I didn't have any friends back in Doncaster, there wasn't really anything to leave behind for me.

I was positive this move was the beginning of something great for both me and my mother, still there were some downsides too.

Seeing as we had lived in Doncaster all our lives, we really didn't know a lot of people here in london.

Now in itself that wasn't really a problem since both me and my mom could make acquaintances soon enough.

It did however mean that while it was already terrifying enough to go to a completely new college, I had no one there to help me through those first few weeks.

My mother had mentioned she had an old friend Mrs.Styles I believe, who also lived in london about a block away from our house.

She mentioned Mrs.Styles had a son my age who went to the same college and that she was sure the boy would help me.

She did however also mention that the boy happened to be an alpha, and with me being a male omega I was very sceptical about alpha's.

Male omega's were very rare in our society, with only 1 in 10,000 people being a male omega.

Omega's in itself produce sweet and intoxicating scents to lure potential mates, these scents are even more potent during heats.

With male omega's however those scents are proven to somehow be even sweeter and even more intoxicating.

This meant that male omega's were often taken advantage of and were at a higher risk to be abducted or jumped by unmated alpha's even if the omega wasn't in heat.

With this knowledge going to a co-ed college really wasn't what I wanted but in the end I had no choice.

A year prior a project had started in London to make it possible for all wolf species to live together in peace.

Because of this project all schools and colleges in London were changed to co-ed schools, meaning that even if I wanted to attend an all omega college it was impossible.

So to mask my scent I doused myself in scent neutralising spray daily and to hide my status I was taking suppressants.

With me also being pretty outspoken and loud this wasn't really a problem as most people always just naturally assumed I was a beta, sometimes even mistaking me for an Alpha.