Chapter 11

It was the day after Harry drove me home, the sun was shining bright and there was a gentle breeze, almost giving the illusion that the rain storm from yesterday was never there.

As I was walking to school I had this weird gut feeling that I was getting followed by someone.

Knowing that I had some ptsd related issues since the whole thing happened with my father I just brushed it off as me being a little paranoid, this however turned out to be a big mistake.

Before I could grasp what was happening a hand clamped down over my mouth and I was dragged into a van, I tried to scream but it was no use, no one would hear me out here.

At this point I regretted ever deciding to take the short route to college through the forest.

A cloth was pushed against my mouth and soon after everything went black.

When I woke up again I slowly lifted my head to look around, I felt nauseous and dizzy and I didn't remember where I was or what happened.

I tried to move a bit only to find out I was chained.

My eyes widened as everything came rushing back to me, the van, the cloth with that weird smell and two dark figures.

I looked around trying to find out where I was but the room was too dark, the only light coming from a small lamp hanging in the middle of the room.

Suddenly the door opened and a woman walked into the room, from her scent I could tell she was an alpha immediately.

When the women stepped into the light I gasped, why did she look so much like Harry and why was I here?

'You are here because I need you to get what my brother has.' The women stated, in a low tone.

'What? how.... Why do you need me for that? I don't even know who you are.' I stated, my voice wavering from the fear I felt.

'I need you because my brother is quite fond of you, so when I have you my brother has no choice but to submit to me.' The women smirked wickedly, watching me from the other side of the room.

It suddenly all became clear to me, the reason she looked so much like Harry was because she was Harry's sister.

'Harry, what do you want from him! I yelled, the fear leaving my body as the anger took over.

'Oh little Louis you really don't get it do you, you poor boy. What I want is not Harry, what I want is to be the best. I'm sick of our parents always seeing him as the almighty alpha, the one who will take over the family business, The business that I want! She yelled, her lpha voice making me whimper.

'Now listen up I had a plan already but I guess this one is even better. I am going to call Harry with this phone of yours that I took, and you will tell him to come get you. there are some rules though, You will only tell him what I tell you to and you won't tell him who I am.'

I nodded quickly, afraid of what she would do to me if I didn't listen to her.

She was an alpha after all, and I had learned never to trust those.

Harry picked up the phone after the second ring, his voice sounding worried.

I wanted to tell Harry not to come, to just call the police but I was too scared.

'Louis why aren't you at school, you already missed three classes. are you okay?'

'Listen Harry someone took me, I am at Railway Road 530. It's an abandoned warehouse. I can't tell you anything else just.... please just come whenever you can please.' I asked, my voice barely a whisper as the woman gazed at me.