Chapter 6

Harry's point of view

Way sooner than I had hoped monday came back around and it was time for me to go to college again.

Having barely had any time to get some rest after my rut I was still pretty sore and tired but still I got out of bed.

After putting on my regular black skinny jeans with a white shirt and my black leather jacket, I went into the bathroom, Brushing my teeth and quickly attempted to make my hair look at least presentable.

Walking downstairs I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl before grabbing my bag and taking off.

After only a twenty minute walk I arrived at the college gate, the hallways already completely empty as I was late once again.

However one thing in these silent and empty hallways sparked my interest, a scent.

One that was sweet, only being able to describe it as the smell of cotton candy and marshmellows.

An intoxicating scent that made my primal instincts go into overdrive.

It confused me, having never had a reaction even remotely close to a scent like this before.

I wondered where the scent came from, having never smelled it before but still I continued on to my first class of the day.

The first couple of hours continued on, as I was distracted by that sweet scent.

Eventually lunch break arrived and I walked outside, spotting the boys sitting in our usual spot under a big oak tree.

As I was getting closer I noticed someone else sitting with them, a small boy I had never seen before.

I just shrugged, realising this must be the boy they texted me about as I continued walking.

They seemed to be laughing and having fun but as soon as I sat down next to Zayn it became quiet.

'Harreeeee, you're back' Niall said through a mouth full of what seemed to be nacho's

'Yeah I am but who is this?' I mumbled, staring at the boy in front of me.

I had noticed as soon as I got close to the group, this was the boy that was giving off that incredibly intoxicating smell.

Louis's point of view

As soon as I saw him approaching the group I fell silent.

Niall called him Harry as soon as he sat down and so I understood this must be their other friend they were talking about last week.

One thing I knew for certain, Harry was in fact an alpha and an unmated one at that.

Looking up to answer Harry's question about me I gasped, noticing the way Harry's pupils seemed to be dilated.

Liam must have sensed my discomfort as he answered the question for me instead.

'This is Louis, the new boy we texted you about.' 'The one who moved here from Doncaster last week and is part of our group now.'

Harry nodded at Liam's explanation, studying me for a while.

You're a male omega.' He stated, his voice calm.

My eyes widened, looking up at him.

'How... how did you know?' I asked, looking at him confused.

No one had ever immediately noticed I was an omega, especially with all the neutralizers.

'Your scent, it's pretty fucking strong.' ' I'm surprised no one else has noticed it yet.' He stated.

'My smell? Liam did you know too?' I asked, confused.

'No I didn't and to be honest I can't smell you at all.' ' That may just be because I am mated already but none of the other alpha's seem to be able to smell you either, it's just Harry.' Liam spoke up, looking like he was in deep thought.

The rest of the day I spent pondering over what Liam and Harry had said.

Liam was right, no one else seemed to have been able to smell my scent, so why could Harry smell it so clearly that he knew immediately.

I was in such deep thought that I hadn't even realised the teacher of A/O dynamics had started to put us in pairs already.

Of course Liam and Niall were a pair, as were the rest of the mated couples.

Since I was unmated though I could end up with any of the unmated alpha's in this class.

It scared me but unfortunately I had no choice in this matter at all.

What I didn't expect however, was to be paired up with the one and only Harry Styles.

Being a pair meant the alpha had to take care of and protect the omega from any harm during college's "business hours" as they called it.

They were to protect us omegas from alpha's who had bad intentions and sometimes pairs ended up mates in the end.

I was terrified though.

The only alpha I had ever really known was the man that called himself my father, and he wasn't exactly known for being all soft and sweet.

My father was an alpha like many others, he was scary, aggressive and abusive.

He didn't care about anything else but his own needs and wellbeing and his pride was something he had to uphold no matter what.

So at a very young age I came to fear alpha's, especially unmated ones.

My father had never mated with my mother, he had just knocked her up and so they started living together.

To the outside world he made it look like we were a perfect family but as soon as I presented as an Omega the already volatile situation turned even worse.

Although Harry didn't seem like the type to be really aggressive or possessive over someone, it would still take a lot of time for me to be able to trust him.

Let's just hope this would all turn out for the better.