Chapter 5

Harry's point of view.

It was Saturday morning at around 5:40 when my rut was finally over.

After a week of quick five minute showers before my rut would hit again and a lot of sweat, grime and cum, I was glad I could finally take a long shower.

When I was done taking a shower I changed out the dirty bed sheets for some clean ones and opened the window to let some fresh air in.

After that it was already 7 o'clock and so I walked downstairs to get some breakfast.

As I expected already I noticed a small note laying on the dinner table.

Since my parents had their own law firm, a pretty famous one at that, they both had to work a lot.

It was something I was used to but still my parents wrote a note every morning, wishing me good luck at school or just a nice positive sentence of the day.

I guess they felt like they still communicated with me a bit through those notes and it was nice to see a note laying on that dinner table every morning.

Of course I missed having real conversations with my parents every now and then but right now I enjoyed the silence as it gave me some space to think, without being disturbed.

Or at least that's what I thought, until the silence was disturbed by one very loud sister of mine walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

'Hey little brother, had a good week wanking?' She laughed as she slapped me on the back.

You see my sister is also an alpha, one that is already mated at that so she often likes to take the piss out of me still being unmated.

Normally I would ignore her attempts to rile me up and just walk away but since I just came out of my rut my primal instincts were still in overdrive.

This meant that even if I wanted to walk away I couldn't.

Alpha's don't just back down when they are being challenged by another alpha, so I turned around my eyes blazing as I growled at her, baring my teeth.

Of course this was exactly the response she wanted as she smirked before baring her teeth herself.

We continued standing like that for a while, growling at each other with our teeth bared before I snapped myself out of it,

Turning back around I continued making my breakfast, ignoring my sister until she walked away.

During the rest of the day I worked on the coursework I missed over the past week, before grabbing my phone to get back up to speed with everything that had been going on this past week.

Overall it was just some messages from my friends about some new guy from Doncaster that came to our school on monday.

Telling me he was really nice and that I would meet him when I got back to school as they had accepted him into our friend group.

This got me a little bit curious as our group of friends hadn't accepted anyone else in since middle school, when Zayn met Rose.

The news of the past week wasn't really all that exciting either, just the usual couple of robberies, fires and burglaries.

One article however managed to grab my attention.

It was an article about a fugitive from Doncaster who was still on the run after almost killing his own son a couple months ago.

The article read:

a forty-three year old male wanted by police after shooting his son during a domestic dispute.