Chapter 18

Warning: This chapter contains Smut and soulbonding, 

If you don't like to read stuff like that please skip this chapter.

Thanks everyone for your continued support and I hope you enjoy reading the rest of the book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's point of view

Just the other day we had gotten word from the police that Louis's father had gotten arrested for causing an accident whilst being intoxicated in manchester.

He was awaiting triall over there before he would be brought over to London to be put up on trial for attempted murder, blackmailing, kidnapping, illigall carieing of a firearm and some other offenses.

For now we were all just happy he was arrested and he couldn't hurt anyone anymore.

Gemma and Louis had kept apologizing to each other over and over and eventually they seemed to warm up to each other a bit.

About a week ago I had moved out of my parents house, moving into an apartment closer to Louis's house and the school.

Right now I was sitting at my desk working on a coursework assignment which was due next week, Louis sitting on my bed as he worked on his own assignment.

I sneaked little glances at him every now and then just to see how his nose would scrunch up when he was deep in thought or how his tongue would poke out when he was writing something down.

The past couple of weeks Louis and I had grown really close, almost to the point of being inseparable.

I was glad Louis was by my side everywhere we went, heck we even slept in the same bed but still I wasn't sure if he was ready for the next step.

Sure we had promised to take it slow but every time I saw him I just couldn't help the thoughts flashing through my mind.

Thoughts of him squirming underneath me as he would beg for more, completely submitting to me and truly becoming my mate.

I quickly shook my head to get rid of those thoughts when I heard Louis's soft voice call out my name, turning around in my chair so I could face him.

Louis's point of view

'Harry?' I spoke up softly, not wanting to pull him out of his concentration.

After calling out his name twice Harry shook his head and turned around, nodding to let me know he was listening to what I was saying.

'Are you almost finished? I'm tired.' I mumbled softly, the end of my sentence fading off as I yawned.

Harry looked up at the clock, noticing it was already past eleven before he turned back to me and nodded.

'I have to finish this writing the last couple of sentences, let's go to bed after okay.' Harry said smiling as I nodded, changing into some sweats.

After Harry was finished we brushed our teeth and got everything ready to go to sleep.

Harry turned off the lights before he got into bed with me, turning on his side and pulling my body back until I was flush against his chest with my back.

I sighed softly sinking further into the mattress and against Harry's warm body, falling asleep not much later.

The next morning I woke up drenched in sweat and with a burning pain in my abdomen.