Chapter 19

Harry's point of view

Louis and I had decided to get all of our family and friends together after his heat to tell them the news.

Even though Louis was scared of everyone's reactions, I knew for a fact they would all be very happy for us.

I knew deep down Louis thought the same, because of his past he had just gotten a lot more insecure than he had to be.

We had invited everyone to come over to my house on saturday, two days after Louis's heat so he had enough time to rest.

Right now we were getting some drinks and snacks ready, or at least I was.

Louis was sitting on the kitchen counter next to me, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

It's going to be alright Lou, I'm sure everyone will be really happy to hear the news' I said, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek before I continued the preparations.

'I know, I know.. It's probably still the leftover hormones making me nervous.' Louis mumbled with a pout, he really did look adorable like that.

Once everyone had arrived and we made sure everyone was settled Louis and I went into the kitchen to grab the drinks and snacks, hearing everyone happily chatting away in the living room.

For a little while Louis and I joined in on the happy chatter before I eventually cleared my throat.

'So euhm, first of all thank you all for making some time to come over today. Louis and I invited you all because we have an announcement to make.' I started off, our friends already starting to whisper amongst themselves whilst our parents had their full focus on the two of us.

'As you all know Louis and I started dating a while ago, since then we have grown really close, to the point Louis is basically already living here.' I stated, causing some quiet laughs to erupt amongst the crowd.

'The reason you're all here today is because Louis and I wanted to tell you all that we are mated. We had talked about it a while ago and then earlier this week Louis went into heat, resulting in us getting mated.' I finished, holding a shaking Louis in my arms.

For a while there was just silence as everyone whispered amongst themselves but soon enough everyone started smiling and congratulating us.

Of course I didn't miss Niall's yells of 'I knew it, I was right I won!' before Liam silenced him with a kiss.

I smiled as I watched the two of them interact, from now on that was what my future with Louis would look like.

Whilst we all sat there smiling and talking I wondered how I ever got lucky enough to have such an amazing and beautiful mate.

A couple months back I had thought I would stay alone forever since I wasn't attracted to anyone and now here I was with the person I would spend the rest of my life with, happily chatting away in my arms.

After our announcement Zayn announced that him and Rose were getting married next fall after graduation.

To celebrate the exciting news of the both of us, we decided to throw a party at my house with all of the families together.

Throughout that night we drank, danced, talked and laughed together.

Hearing some ruckus coming from behind me I turned around, seeing Louis dancing on top of the table slightly drunk.

I laughed as I watched him having fun and smiling brighter than ever before.

It was really the best gift I could have ever gotten in life to fall in love with such a bubbly, slightly crazy but most of all wonderful little omega like Louis.

The last guests left at about four-thirty in the morning, as soon as the door closed I went around the house cleaning up the empty glasses and plated and throwing away the trash and leftover food.

All the while Louis was sprawled out on the couch telling me to clean faster as I shook my head and smiled at his antics.

By the time I was done cleaning Louis was fast asleep on the couch, mumbling softly in his sleep.

Carefully I brought him upstairs and into the bed, changing into something more comfortable before I got into bed too.

I sighed softly as I pulled Louis into my chest, enjoying the moment as I knew Louis would go back home again tomorrow.

Louis and I had agreed he would only sleep over during the weekends and sleep at his mothers house during the rest of the week.

Having Louis with me like this made some thoughts flood through my mind.

Thoughts of Louis living with me, of happily growing old together and eventually starting a family.

I smiled just thinking about it, falling into a peaceful slumber not much later.