FOUR

{ CONTENT WARNING: Drug Use! }

"Fred Weasley!" the voice of Angelina Johnson echoed down the Great Hall. It wasn't so subtle the whole of the school, who were waiting for the feast, stared as she made her way to the Gryffindor table, "You're telling me, you've broken our Chasers wrist a week before we came back?!"

It was the 1st of September. The return back to Hogwarts. It had been a week since Fred and Lydias accident and the last week spent at the Burrow consisted of the kids annoying the hell out of Mrs Weasley and silly games whether they were muggle or wizard games.

"It's not like i did it on purpose!" Fred groaned, watching her sit down next to him.

"No" Angelina shook her head, "but it still happened! Look at it!" she pointed at the cast on Lydias arm, "She can't play with that!"

"I'm guessing you're captain this year then?" Fred asked. Angelina shook her head in response,

"Wait... you're not?" George was confused, as were the rest of the sixth years sitting at their place on the table, "Then who is? It was quite obvious that it was going to be you when Wood left"

"I don't know" Angelina sighed, resting her chin on her hand, "I can't find anyone though. Nobody is captain as far as I know. Anyways, hows your wrist?"

"It's alright. Just broken" Lydia shot her friend a soft smile, "I'll only be off the quidditch team until the cast is off, in the meantime you're going to have to find a new chaser!" the girl mentioned, "I heard Dean Thomas is really good"

Angelina just shrugged in response before the Great Hall doors opened once more and the new first years came walking down the room. There were mutters coming from them, from them being excited, it reminded Lydia a lot of how she was on her first day with Lee Jordan.

Then she realised, "Hey, where's Lee?" she asked the other three around her. They all shrugged a don't know and Lydias eyes scanned the Great Hall until she saw him.

Coming in behind the first years.

"Found him" she laughed slightly. He looked ridiculous amongst them all, trying to make his way to his friends unnoticed but the whole school noticed him. There were giggles coming from all tables, especially where his friends were.

"Sorry Professor!" he whisper yelled to Mcgonagall. Once he plopped himself beside Lydia, he smiled at his friends, "Hey! Good summer?" he asked,

"Yeah mate, really good one. Didn't know you went back six years though" George joked,

"Ha. Ha." Lee rolled his eyes, "I'm late because I had found out some top secret information" he wiggled his eyebrows around, "Hey what happened to your wrist?" he pointed at Lydias cast.

"Ask Fred" Lydia responsed,

The ginger rolled his eyes in frustration, "I swear to- It was an accident!"

"What do you mean, top secret information?" Angelina whispered as the sorting ceremony went on.

"There's no point in telling you, you'll find out in about ten minutes anyways" Lee shrugged, "I'm starving they better hurry up. Angelina did you get quidditch captain this year?" the girl just shook her head, "Yeah thought so"

"Lee, don't say that-" Lydia began,

"No but I am" Lee cut her off, "There's no quidditch this year!"

"You're joking!" Fred and George spoke in sync, a little too loud, earning a few glares off some people around them.

And Lee was right. No longer than 10 minutes after he said about his top secret information, Dumbledore had announced that no quidditch would be going ahead this year (which most people didn't take lightly) and that there was an event going on this year to take place instead. The Triwizard Tournament.