SEVENTEEN

A few hours had passed and the first task was now over, and the Triwizard champions had fought their dragons and now everyone was leaving the stands, and on their way to their common rooms. Lydia and the gang plus Sam and Amelia, both followed the crowd down the stairs and headed back to the castle.

"Amelia, we're having a little gathering in the Gryffindor common room for Harry later on" said Florence, "You're more than welcome to come" she smiled at Georges girlfriend, who kindly smiled back.

"Yeah i'll come!" Amelia nodded then spotted a group of her friends, "I'll see you all later then" she reached up on the toes to kiss George and waved goodbye to the rest before joining her fellow Ravenclaws.

Lydia turned to face Florence but it wasn't her, it was Fred. "You've been avoiding me, Carter" he raised his eyebrows at the girl.

She shook her head, "No. You just annoy me"

"Well" Fred cleared his throat, Lydia knew fine well what his next words were going to be, "it wasn't like that the other night, was it?"

"I swear to God, Weasley" Lydia pointed her finger in his face, "I'm going to smack them freckles right off your face"

"Please do, i'd like to see you actually reach up here, small girl" He looked down at Lydia, laughing at her height, "Anyways, don't you have a boyfriend to keep company?" he nodded towards Sam, who was walking beside her, not talking to anyone whilst of the group was in deep conversation.

"Jealous much?" Lydia teased him, his face almost went as red as his hair.

Fred shook his head, defensively, "Jealous of what?"

"Sam" Lydia faced the Ravenclaw, knowing fine well Fred could hear, "You should come tonight, it'll be fun" she touched his shoulder, rubbing it slightly.

"Yeah" Sam nodded, "I'll be there, i've got to go but i'll see you soon Lydia" he hugged her before she left and ran slightly to catch up with his friends before heading off to his common room.

"You're at the hugging stage now?" Fred pouted sarcastically, "That is soooo cute! Such a shame we just missed them steps and went straight to the..." he clicked his tongue, "well, you know".

"Yeah, and we won't be getting any further" Lydia was clearly getting annoyed at this point. She crossed her arms and mumbled to herself, "not if you keep acting like this"

Freds face was still smug, "So, what you're saying is-"

"I'm not saying anything Fred-"

"No, what you're saying is if I keep acting the way I am, the way i'm acting right now." he looked down at her, "I won't be getting anymore of you, but if I don't act like this, you'll be more than happy to finish what we started last night?"

"I didn't say that-"

"Yes you did." he spoke, "but, from what i'm seeing here, Carter. You seem to like the way i'm behaving" he shrugged.

Lydia couldn't help but scoff, "What does that even mean, Weasley?"

"Because when I do this..." he looked at their friend group, who were walking slightly infront of them and grabbed Lydias wrist and dragged her into an empty classroom and shut the door behind them.