THIRTEEN

The room was quiet. Not a sound. Nothing but Lydia's deep breathing. These were not out of panic, or anxiety or anything bad, but out of pleasure.

She lay there with her head on her soft pillow, eyes closed, hair sprawled out all over the pillow, as if it had been perfectly placed. And this sensation that began to travel up her legs were unbelievable. Her eyes still closed, she continued to lay there as she became more and more aroused of current events.

She felt a hand, bigger than the average, slowly travel from her thigh and up towards her heat, which wasn't getting any less obvious by the way.

Finally.

The hand reached the place she needed it most, but then it stopped. It just stopped.

The hand stopped but the thumb didn't. The thumb slowly ran soft circles near her folds, but still, didn't satisfy her the way she needed. Her breaths still deep, a bit deeper than before as she felt like she needed more but there was something about the suspense that turned her on.

The thumb stopped running circles on her skin and moved its way to draw some shapes onto her covered area. This caused Lydia to hold her breath for a moment, to take the feeling in, the feeling of almost getting what she needs.

Lydia never once opened her eyes, she was enjoying it too much to open her eyes. She felt a shadow go over her upper body - eyes still closed - and then, she felt a breath on her neck, Lydia held her breath once more as she waited for what was about to come.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me, Carter?" a voice travelled through her ear, sending chills down the girls body. She realised it was a familiar one but she couldn't really put her finger on it, but she was enjoying it.

"You're going to cum for me, but only when I say so." the voice was so dominant, so controlling. The voice was-

Lydia shot her eyes open, to find herself not in the place, called heaven, she was before but she was lying in her four-poster bed, in her dorm, with two girls on each side of her, in their own beds. The girl was still panting, both out of pleasure and out of shock.

She sat up in her bed, a bit shaken. Lydia ran her hand through her brown hair before covering her face and staying like that for a second. It hit her.

Fred.

She had a wet dream about, Fred.

"What the fuck?" Lydia whispered to herself, trying not to wake her friends up. It seems Lydia was actually affected by this dream, physically and she felt uncomfortable in her current pyjama shorts and underwear. She tiptoed to the toilet in their dorm to change both her underwear and shorts to some more comfortable pants.

Lydia didn't think she would be able to get back to sleep, so she thought it was the best idea to go for a stroll at... 2:17am - the clock read. On her walk down to the common room, she had many thoughts.

Fred fucking Weasley.

Your best friends brother.

I mean... everyone has wet dreams right?

At least once in their life.

I can't control who it's with though.

Besides, it's not like i'm interested in him like that anyway-

"Penny for your thoughts?" a voice startled the girl when she reached the bottom of the stairs.

Fred.

He too, was in his pyjamas at the other end of the common room, standing at the bottom of the boys stairs. He looked like he hadn't been asleep, unlike Lydia, the bags under his eyes were visible.