Pick up the phone part 1

Elenas POV/
Devin left in a hurry I know he's pissed I can tell. I feel like such a hoe right now. I just couldn't help how I felt about Evan it was mixed. The feelings were there though. Devins right I shouldn't be afraid Evan deserves a chance to if anything me and him to be friends.

I mean I already lost my Bestfriend, me and Luke haven't spoken since that night. He text me all the time blowing up my phone. Claiming he didn't know or that he was sorry. Same old same old.

I miss Luke I just couldn't forgive him right now. He hurt me I can't forgive him any time soon. No matter the history the betrayal was there. He knew what he did I believe that in my heart. It sucks too because he was my other half in this world. He just had to after everything up.

Evan called me asking if I needed anything from the store I told him to pick up a 24 pack of beer. He happily said okay and he would be over in 30.

I cleaned up a bit my ash trays were over flowing due to my stress. I have to go back to school tomorrow face Luke and everything.

Evan knocked at my door before walking in.
"Hey so I got beer, snacks and of course cigarettes. I know you were running low" he smiled I grinned "thank you" I replied before taking the bags.

He sat on the couch before lighting a joint.
"What's the movie we gonna watch?" He asked sorting through dvds I had on the coffee table.

"As above so below" I replied handing him a beer and taking one for myself.
"And Edward Scissor hands" he said laughing. "It's a classic you know I love it" I said proudly taking a drag of the joint he passed me.

  "Oh I know you made me watch almost every week when we were together" he laughed "well duh because you remind me of Johnny depp.  Made you watch pirate of the Caribbean's a lot too" I said getting up to put in the movie. He laughed "how the fuck" he questioned. I just winked at him I didn't answer.

The movie started playing and we just chilled. We started smoking another joint and sipping on our beers. Life was good no problems at this moment .

Devins POV/
I drive home going 100mph on the road. Trying to reach home quick as possible. I hope everything's okay even if it wasn't I was so pissed I could kill a motherfucker. Evan and lyric hanging out. Of course they would have Evan just had to Choose her.  She and him though. He doesn't get her like I do, I can bring her everything she wants. What the fuck can he do.

Yea he's got money cuz of his work for my family. I can't believe it I'm talking shit bout my Bestfriend over a girl Over pussy! Just then I came to a half right there in the middle of Hunt Lane. I just called Elena just some pussy. Was I this mad ? Going after a girl I really fuck with. Anyone else is pussy Alana is pussy but not Elena.

  Not comprehending my thought I took off home again realizing there is an emergency.

Pulling up towards my house my Dad was outside with Wren? Wren was all beat up his lip was busted, nose cracked, cut on his forehead, and black eyes.
"What the fuck happened?" I asked jumping out the drive way.
"Where the fuck were you?" My dad screamed.
I looked at home confused. "What happen?" I ask again.
"Me and Lyric we was just in the living room chilling. Mrs. Black was making lunch when all of a sudden some dude came crashing in. Smacked Lyric we was fighting for a good minute before back up came.

"Where the fuck you been lately man?" My dad asked. "Missing drops being late what the fuck been going on with you and Evan ditching shit. You forget you work for me!" my dad yelled.

"It's Elena huh ? You guys needa get a clue" Wren spoke pissed. "You needa shut up before I bust your lip more" I seethed "Elena who's this Elena?" My dad asked.

"No one just some girl I chill with" I said "Well stop fucking around I swear to God Devin no more distractions or I'll make them go away" my dad threatened.

He threatened Elena. What the fuck am I doing with myself right now who the fuck am I Turning into over some girl.

I sighed getting in my car driving away. I lite a blunt thinking.
Elena is my Bestfriend's ex. Girl not even I can fuck with her like that. No matter how much I love hugging her, being next to her. I'm fucking my shit up Turning into a pussy. She's not like me she's different. Been through enough I'll just put her through hell myself.

I don't want her in danger. So I gotta cut ties. It's her only hope for her. Me too Evan will be happy and I'll be doing what I do. Normal like before.

Tearing up I gotta say goodbye because I mommy dad will follow through on his threat. I won't let harm come to her. I can't I'll never figure myself.

Texting her to meet me at the park. I drove towards the park. Just waiting I'll know she'll come sooner or later. After Evan leaves her arms.

Elena POV/

Evan and me finished the movie. It was so calm and fun even we drank, smoked, and eat. It was fun, I crawled off Evan me and him were cuddling. "That was now the 100th we have seen that movie" he laughed. "Yup and won't be our last" I said out of nowhere. He smirked "yea it definitely won't be" he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I have missed you" he spoke "I missed you to" I said back.

My phone dung and Devins name popped up. Evan looked but looked away quickly. I opened it he asked to meet.  I reasoned with k and looked at Evan. "Well I gotta get home school tomorrow actually gotta go" he says getting up.

  "Thanks for coming over" I said he nodded heading out. Sighing I grabbed my keys going towards the park.

Devins POV/

Elena pulled up towards the park benches in the back. I felt my heart drop this is the last time I'll see her or talk to her. She deserves better. No matter my feelings.
"What's up?" She asked hopping out.
"I wanted to see you Pretty miss Elena, you look beautiful" I spoke smoothly. She smiled "thank you but I was kinda busy" she said. My smirk broke.

  "With Evan" I said harsh "yea with Evan, you know we were just chilling" she said back sassy. "Yea sure" I said under my breath. Her facial expression showed she was annoyed. "Well if that's it" she turned astound.
Listen to song now
   "Wait" I yelled she turned back around raising her eyebrow. Walking over towards her " Pretty miss Elena. You have gone through so much hurt. No matter how much I want you. I can't have you. Me and you would be great together I'll show you the world." She was about to speak. "Hold on let me finish please. You deserve happiness though, nothing that could bring you anymore tears. That's not me hell maybe it's Evan. I don't know my feelings on you. There strong though so strong and maybe that's why I have to say goodbye." She stoped me.

   "Say goodbye ? Devin what is this. If you want me have me. You told me not to be afraid to love well I'm not. I'll be yours I'll keep you safe I'll be safe. Protecting me won't do shit I can take care of myself." She said heartbroken.

"Your not mine Elena. You don't get it my life will hurt you I can't have you. ." I said tearing up.

"You already have me Devin. So take me" she spoke I looked at her walking up to quick I kissed her.

A tear rolled down my face. Our last kiss, our last words. I can't have her it's better this way. I stopped the kiss. "Goodbye Pretty miss Elena" I said walking away hopping in my car. Driving off a tears rolling down my face.

More to come! What's gonna happen next ? I don't even know let me know what y'all think should happen :)