Sadly yes part 2

Elenas Pov:
We drove up to Devins house I was so upset, I just wanted to go be alone and smoke a blunt by my lonely. I feel betrayed about what Luke did, my family is all fucked up, and I still gotta deal with some mental  emotions. Instead I'm here bout to get food cooked by a personal chef.

We got out of the car and walked inside the huge mansion. I slowly observed the walk way coming in from the front. I was amazed on how big it was. Lyric giggled and walked towards a big dinning room. It was the same of two master bedrooms put together. Table was long, filled with nice plated silverware, and the whole theme was grey and white.

She sat at one of the seats patting a place next to her for me to sit. I followed hesitant but I relaxed once I  saw the chef come out. "Hello girls  today I have prepared something I like to call Mix of lyrics good she only eats" he smiled. He revealed a plate full of mozzarella sticks, breadsticks with Alfredo sauce, pizza, chicken Alfredo pasta, and some other type of sauce I couldn't make out.
"Sorry I hope you don't mind I don't eat a lot so when I do it's gotta be carb loaded" she said smoking and grabbing a cheese stick. I smiled "I don't mind at all but honestly Lyric I really appreciate it but I really do just want to-" I stoped a gulped "go home" I finished my sentence hurting that that was my new "home"
  Lyric sighed "I know but just eat a bit and then we can go I'm sure by the time we go back they'll be done" she said eating another cheese stick. "Okay" was all I said before grabbing a bread stick dipping it in the Alfredo sauce it was so good. I thanked the chef and dived into all the good food

Devins POV:
We finished with the last box which was filled with Elenas dope. We placed them right under her trolly so she wouldn't miss it. The living room area had a grey couch up against a wall, the walls were already a white color so I left them. I put a glass coffee table in the middle, her kitchen was matte black, along with her bathroom, and her room was the same as her old place. She could redecorate later if she wanted but I just needed her to get a head start.
I Texted Lyric saying she could come back now and that we were all done. Looking up at Evan eyeing everything he looked very suspicious. My eyes opened wide as I realized he had probably been to Elenas house before and knows what some of her stuff looks like.
I walked up to him and smacked his back friendly "hey man thanks for helping me unpack my friends house, she's been going through a lot" I said smiling. "Yea no problem it's just this place kinda reminds me of my ex and I can't help but wonder how she's doing" Evan said lighting a cigarette. "Oh Elena right that's her name?" I questioned knowing damn well I knew her name. "Yea I think I might go stop by her house and see her. You know try and talk to her" he said flicking the ash of the cigarette into the ash tray. "Nah bro you should call her, see if she's up to talking. Okay? Play it cool"I encouraged.

Elena would probably blow him off and then I could get him to fall inlove with some other girl and then bam. I'm happy and so is my Bestfriend. Ugh i know I'm an idiot like why do I think like that. I should just tell Evan the truth but I cant loose my Bestfriend I can't. He's been there for me through so much bullshit. His happiness means almost as much as Elena means to me.
Evan and the rest of the crew cleared out I sat on the couch and rolled a blunt waiting for Elena to arrive.

About 25 minutes later I heard the door knob turn. Elena came in looking emotionally drained. She had bags under her eyes, her hair was straight and not kept up like she usually had it, and her lips were so pale not pink and plump. "Hey" I said inhaling the blunt and handing it to her. She didn't take it she looked around the apartment and walked past me making her way to the bedroom. Peeking in she turned around "thank you, you didn't have to buy i appreciate it" she said soft. "Yea no problem I know shits been tough just wanted to help you know as a friend" I said giving her a awkward half smile. "Yea I'm glad we're friends Devin I could really use one" she walked over to the couch and sat down placing her bag on the floor. Lighting a cigarette she leaned back onto the sofa I joined her putting the blunt out and lighting a cigarette of my own.

"Have you talked to Luke?" I asked. I really hope she tell me he's dead to her and could go fall off a cliff for all she cared. She didn't though she looked down and didn't speak. "Sorry" I said apologized realizing how soon it was. She just lost her brother and now her Bestfriend. "Hey Devin thanks for moving everything in but I really need to be alone right now could you maybe come back tomorrow please?" Elena questioned softly. "Of course Again I'm sorry for asking" I said standing up. Elena shook her head and stood up with me.
I walked out the apartment leaving Elena be. I really hope she's okay and can get through this. She's a strong girl I know she can. Just wish she didn't have to be so strong.

Elenas Pov:
Devin had just left I really wanted to take a shower and just get High. I wanted to be by myself but I really needed someone who knew everything. Someone I opened up to awhile back and no it's not that Asshole Luke. I texted Evan, seeing if he could come over to the new place. I wanted to vent to him and just laugh like we use too. Evan and me are close I know nothing will happen either because he respects me and always took his time with me. That's why I love him. Yes I still Love him I just haven't talked to him hopping those feelings would go far far away. They did when I met Devin but Devin doesn't know me and I don't think he would want to. I'm so fucked and I don't have a life like his.

Evan texted me back saying he'd be over in a few. I sighed in relief. I finished my cigarette and hopped in the shower trying to hurry before he got here.

I just need a friend someone I have cried around before someone who gets me. I got out of the shower to see a text from Evan he's 10 minutes away. I threw on a matching set of black bra and undies, a crop top hoodie, grey sweat pants, and black socks. Combing my hair I heard Evan knock and come in. Which I didn't mind. "Elena" he called out "coming hold on" I yelled back. I walked out the room to see Evan I was relieved I just walked up to him and hugged him. I could tell he was taken back but he eventually gave in. We sat there in silence him just holding me. Everything felt right at that very moment. This is what I needed.

Sorry for the long over due update more to come promise I'm pregnant and due soon so once I start smoking again I'll get my creative thoughts back pls enjoy this quick chapter. Muah love y'all