Love hurts part 2

Elenas POV :

We hear gunshots and I see Some girl shooting. Devin Is right beside her, he grabs her and runs off. Evan grabs me and pushes me towards his car.

"Elena take my car and go" he says handing me his kids "give me yours and go straight towards your house." He quickly fastens my seat belt. I hand him my keys before I can say anything he kisses my forehead and runs off. I put the keys in the ignition and start it. Evan runs towards the girl and looks at the female. Hesitate he runs towards my car and speeds off. I reverse quickly and drives towards my house. I couldn't believe what I just saw I look at my phone.

Contemplating if I should call Devin I decide fuck it and pick my phone up. Clicking Devins contact it starts ringing. After a couple rings someone picks up. "Devin hello" I talk into the phone. "No baby it's me" I hear a females voice. "Give me my phone back" I hear Devin in the background. "Is this Pretty Ms Elena? Hmm oh gtg Evans calling bye darling" the female speaks then a I hear a click. The call ended why was Evan calling him?" Fuck this I turn the car around heading the direction Evan was heading and I can tell where he's going to Devins. I don't know what compelled me to go there.

Evans POV:

I rushed to Devins house what was he thinking letting this crazy bitch do something like that. She killed someone you know how hard that's gonna be to cover up. That's if Devins dad decides it worth covering up. I arrive to see Devins car in the drive way all fucked up. I hear yelling inside so I run out of instinct. I open the door and I see Lyric beating the shit out of Alana. Devin was standing there smoking a cigarette. "Lyric off!" I scream running to Lyric pulling her off. "I'm gonna kill this bitch!" Lyrics scratched n kicks to get away.

Slabs lays on the ground sitting up smiling. Lyric calms down I let her go. Devin helps Alana up "nice dude" I scoffed. "Your one to talk, how did Elena taste?" Devin sneered. "Shut up Devin is this what it's about I'm dating Elena and you're not?" I questioned.
"You're dating Elena ?" He asked mad. "Yes, but what the fuck are you doing with her? Do you know what happens when your dad finds out?" I yelled.
Devin looked at Alana "me and you are done get out" he pushes Alana towards the door just then we hear a knock. "Everyone act cool Alana get out of here go clean the blood off your face" I say walking towards the door. I open the door and there's Elena there waiting looking concerned but yet so beautiful. Something about her Beauty has me in a awe every time. "Elena what are you doing here?" Devin asked pushing past me. I looked at him and got close to Elena.
   "I thought I told you to head home?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulder Devin rolled his eyes. "What happen come on I think I deserve to be filled in by now." She said.
"Damn right come in girl" Lyric piped in pulling Elena in. She filled her in  quickly explaining everything from Alana and Devin to me and Devin again. Elena looked at lyric mad as hell. She basically told Elena Devin lied to her over and over again.

Devin gulped Elena is scary when mad "go ahead I know you want to"
Lyric waved her hand signaling she don't care. Elena got up and walked right towards Devins face.

She was so close to him , he looked at her biting his lip. She smiled her sweet devil smile. Slap! She just fucking slapped him. Devin took it though. Moving his head slowly back to face her. "You are so fuckable when you're made pretty ms Elena" he said in his stupid charming voice. Elena looked at me and saw I was watching every move. She walked slowly towards me, putting her hand to my face she leaned in and kissed me. I missed back quickly. It was quick but felt like it would last forever.

Elena smiled "I bet he thinks so too" she said looking him straight into his eyes.
They looked at each other for awhile before Alana came in and I can't even explain what happens next. Alana attacks Elena.