Bullet for the king part 1

Evans POV:
Start song now

Driving as fast as I could getting out of there. Thinking about Elena, Devin , twins BULLSHIT! I floor the gas hitting 140mph.
I lite a cigarette just driving and driving. Before I hit the edge of the town. I hop out I go to my trunk grabbing a bottle of jack stashed in a bag. I take a chug. Feeling the burn anything felt better then the fucking pain in my chest.

I fucking loved her! I stayed no matter what. I take another chug my brain starting to run all I'm different directions.
My heart racing so heavy I take another sip. I wanna cry but I can't. The whole situation has me hysterical I couldn't keep it in I laughed. Downing the rest of the bottle I hear my call ringing. Wren "where the fuvk are you" he said "don't ducking worry bout it there safe right everything's ducking great" I said drinking some more.

"They didn't mean to hurt you" he said I finally did it a tear fell down my face. Smiling "I know" "come back to Devins talk there" he hung up.

I walk to my driving side door opening it. I look at the bottle I threw it at the now leaving town sign.

I drive back to Devins. My heart racing faster by the minute. Please don't do nun stupid Evan I thought to myself pulling up to the house.

I walked in the front door. Elena was sitting across from Devin. They changed there clothes she was wearing jeans and a black t shirt. Devin wearing the same. Of course there fucking matching. I couldn't help but laugh in my head causing me to smile.

They both looked at me standing up. "Listen bro" Devin started "I don't care no more" I said cutting him off he frowned at me. "Evan we love you , we don't want to hurt you. You been so good to both of us." Elena said stepping towards me.

I took a cigarette out my ear lighting it. Inhaling it I spoke. "All you did for Alana was love her? All I did to Elena was love her. I know about the twins. If ones mines or both I'll be there. I work for Damon not you Devin we'll keep it professionally. I did no one dirty. I was the loyal one you hurt me for what." I let it out not giving a fuck no more.

Elenas tears fell from her face it pained me but I couldn't care no more. I refused to she hurt me so much.

Elena shook her head "no I won't accept that! You don't understand I love you, I love him shits killing me. Because as much as I want him I want you too" she said . Devin stiffened up "oh well sorry it's so hard for you. I knew you loved him and I knew he could take you. It's the simple choice that he didn't and that you looked at my love for you my actions prove it. What does he prove he left!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at her Evan it's not her fault" Devin stood infront of her now. "Are fucking serious dawg! Don't. Not right now" I seethed. Devins pride would get in his way. Please give me a reason to deck this motherfucker.

Devin backed down though. Walking away leaving me with Elena.

I gulped. "I didn't say I chose him though" she said lowly. I looked at her " I saw you cheating on me again. You didn't have to say nothing" I said.

"I want you in my life" she said "I will be there for my kid. I will be civil with you. You did this Elena" I walked towards the door. Looking back I see her brother walk in. They have catching up to do. I left not looking back.

Elenas POV:
Jake walked in slowly seeing Evan leave I wiped a tear from my face falling. "Hey J" I sigh "hey El I just wanted to let you know I have to be home tomorrow" he said I shook my head knowing he couldn't stay. "I'm sorry J I really am" I pleaded he shook his head before walking away. He got kidnapped and hurt because of me I would be mad too.

   Devin comes in and looks at me. "He left?" He questioned talking about Evan. "Yea he's gone" I said walking to Devin.

"I'm sorry I know you love him Elena" he said looking down "I love you to though" I said "I know but you can't have us both" he whispered touching my face.

   "I know, what do I do" I asked my heart hurting.

  "Be with me tonight be with me forever because I'm yours Elena. I love you I'm not leaving" he spoke his face getting closer.
"My room now?" He said running his hand up my thighs.
  "You just wanna fuck me cuz I'm pretty" I smiled sweetly knowing what I was doing. I love Devin I will be with him I mean we always get back to each other might as well try it out.

His eyes turned black. I was gaining weight due to my pregnancy but he still picked me up with ease.

  We started kissing when the door swung open.

Devin put me down giving his attention to his dad.
"Idiot" he muttered "Evan just left?" He asked we shook our heads before he sighed taking a seat on the couch.
Taking his hands through his hair he looked at me.
"Elena" he spoke "Damon" I said back. His father frowned "take a seat" he suggested but I know he wasn't asking. I sat looking at him "you took three life's tonight to save my son. You carry apart of him in you. As much as I am hard on my kid. I love You Devin I know I don't say it as much." Damon sighed looking down. "But-

You costed me the world tonight for your protection you can come home Devin.  Your going back to school you will get your life together for this baby" Damon stood up to Devin.

"Babies" I said he looked at me and then Devin "ones mine one may be Evans" I said. Standing up "What the fuck is my life" Damon laughed.  Well you stay here for tonight Elena. Devin me and you have business to attend to.

They got up and walked away no words leaving me there in my thoughts.

It hadn't hit me yet what I did for Devin killing all those people. I didn't care though cuz they hurt the boy I love I had every right. Devin did it so easy I bet he Don't even have no guilt. Wonder what that feels like. Sighing I wanted to go to bed I found my guess room I jumped in the bed letting sleep take over me.

Comment and vote !!