Sadly yes part 1

Devin Pov:

I looked around Elenas room. It was perfect just the way I wanted it. The LED lights hung up around the room and under her new king size  bed. I put in a beautiful vanity that I bought for lyric awhile back but never gave to her. The dressers were matte black with pure silver handles on it. The carpet I laid out on the hard wooden floor is made of pure white  fur. 
I had Jax run to Best Buy and get a new 75inch Tv for her room and a 95 inch for the living room.

I unpacked everything in her room to her makeup down to her last box

I unpacked everything in her room to her makeup down to her last box. I had Jordan hang up all her clothes and paintings. She put her jewelry and hung it up on the wall next to her vanity. Satisfied with her room I walked to the living room.

The living room was simple but totally Elena. It had a black leather couch with a couple trippy alien blankets draped over it. The tv was strung up on the wall where everyone could see it. To the corner near the kitchen it what I call Elenas weed station.

Spelling 420 in neon letters above a trolly cart with three levels on it. It had two Oz in mason jars on the first level along with gars and papers.
Next was pipes and dap pens with a bunch of carts and batteries.
The last level has two bongs on it. Just regular blue and orange bongs. I noticed Elena had a big ass box of weed and that's good for her personal supply but when she has friends over they can use this.

Admiring my work I started to hear coughing.
Looking over at the couch was Wren and Evan dressed as nuns smoking out the bong.

"Guys..tf you get the nun outfits from?" I question confused as fuck.
"Oh your girl had these in boxes marked costumes, soo we thought to try em on." Wren said going to smoke again. "I wanted the slutty clown outfit but it didn't fit so here I am lookin like the females I would avoid at party's" Evan replied pouting. I laughed "I wouldn't" Wren said
"why's thats?"
"Because lemme tell youuu them innocent good looking girls that believe in god and all that are the ones that send you to him while giving sum head" Wren said laughing "Amen brother" I said holding my hands like I'm praying.
I felt horrible Evan didn't know this was Elenas apartment he really did still love her. I could see it in his eyes whenever we were around her or he talked about her. I wanna know why they broke up so bad.

We started dying laughing ah I can't wait for Elena to see this

Elenas Pov:
I sat in Lyrics car she hopped in the drivers seat.
"You know he got his whole crew working on that little apartment right now" she said taking out a blunt from her stash in the counsel. "His crew?" I questioned. I don't see a moving truck or anything for a crew. "You know who he is Elena you hear the rumors. He's a bad guy he loves with his all but he has serious damage." Lyric said lighting the blunt.
"Him ? Bad? No I don't see it, I hear the rumors but.. I can't see it" I replied lighting a cigarette. Lyric smiled and took a puff turning up the radio.

(Listen to song now)

"Since his last girlfriend ,someone he fell inlove with someone I would be scared of if I didn't have my family be who they were. He became almost dangerous for my family. I know you think they are just rumors Elena,but there not in fact the true story's are worse and way more heartbreaking." Lyric said handing me the blunt.
"Lyric me and Devin would never work, rumors true or not. I will never be scared of anyone for who they are or there family. My background makes me the fighter I am and will continues to be. I know that's true for you too. His ex is someone who should be scared of me." I replied. Lyric looked at me and smiled. She took a long drag from blunt I handed her and started chuckling. "Darling you are in for the run of a life time, keep up" she kissed the air and threw the roach away. "So where we going to eat oh wait I know" she said starting the car up.
"Going to eat ? Why I thought you had food I don't want to go out" I said sighing. "Girl stop we're going to my house real quick My chef is making us food."
Lyric said speeding off.

"I was so confused I'm with a female
Who is more confusing then most females I have ever met. Devins at my house with people I don't even know at a house I don't even know. Could today get any worse.

Sorrrry I didn't update in soo long but I'll continue this is to just stop whoever is waiting from waiting any longer ☺️