It is what is has to be part 1

Elenas POV:

3 months since he left. No calls no nothing Evan hasn't heard from he either he told me if he did he would let me know. I was outside with Jordan and Remy smoking a blunt and drinking a bottle of wine.

Evan was over talking with Mia she kept touching his arm and squeezing It. I rolled my eyes her boyfriend Jax has been all over me tonight so I guess she trna make me jealous. I laughed though because I know Evan would never he loved me.

All 3 months since He's been gone, me Evan and all our friends have hung out more. I met everyone and we started parting together. Wren keeps in contact with Devin he doesn't say much just he's safe and not to worry.

"Bitch I will slap the shit out you" Remy said to Jordan "oh you know I like it rough" Jordan growled back trying to tickle her more. They argued so much and acted like they hates each other you could tell they were inlove though.

"Hey beautiful" Jax came up putting his arm around me. "Hello Mr" I laughed he didn't mean nun by it it's how we all are with each other. Evan looked at me and excused himself from Mia. He came up to me Jax took his arm down Evan smiled and picked me up. I squealed laughing. "Put me down" I screamed "never" he laughed. Everyone was laughing at us I saw Mia out the corner of my eye she kept glaring at us. I rolled my eyes and focused back on my handsome boyfriend.

Evan put me down and lite a cig inhaling it he spoke "so Jax flirting with you?" He asked smiling "of course he is but I don't care I know who I got" I smile poking his chest playfully.

"Besides Mia was totally flirting with you too the way she kept touching your arm at Everything you said" I smiled.

"Jealousy baby , it's hot on you" he growled in my ear. "Im not jealous" I pouted. "Oh don't pout baby , don't worry I'm only yours" he kissed my neck.

"Only you get to make me feel as good as you do" Evan nipped at my neck. I pulled away "not here not now" I giggled. He shook his head and grabbed my hand. Pulling me through the crowd Evan went up to everyone.

"The dance is in two days guys what's the plan?" Remy asked. "Limo looking hot as fuck" Lyric chirped in. Wren looked at her but she just smiled and kissed him. I saw Jax shift uncomfortably away from him. That's suspicious I though I turned my attention back to Remy.

They joined our school a month ago just to attend this dance it was funny actually.

"Guys you know who's in the lead for king and queen of the dance?" No okay Elena and Evan". Jordan said smiling.

"You got your outfit picked out?" Lyric asked. I shook my head not being able to find something. Wren looked at Lyric and shook his head up and down. He handed her his keys .

"Elena come with me I have a gift for you" I smiled at Evan and followed Lyric to a spare bedroom in her house.

Lyric smiled at me. "He told me to give you this and this" she handed me a letter and two boxes wrapped in a pretty gold paper and a red bow on each.

I opened the letter as Lyric left the room

Pretty Ms Elena ,
you were right not a day goes by I don't think of you. I'm sending you this to tell you I'm sorry and goodbye. I'm on the run Alana fucked up again. I love you baby girl I hope you enjoy these gift all the way from Europe finest for my girl. I can't see how you look in it but I knew it be beautiful on you. lyric told me you're in the lead for queen. My. Princess turning into a queen to bad I can't be there to see it

Have a good life Elena

Yours truly
Devin black x

I stared at the letter in disbelief he thinks of me. That bitch got him into more trouble. Ugh everything is going so good Elena don't think to deep.

I run my fiber tips over the bow slowly pulling at the big box's bow. It came down with ease, I tugged at the box lighting pulling up the lid.
I was Shocked my dream dress everything about it screamed me. Perfect for the dance he knew me to well I hugged the dress looking at he small box. I put the dress in the box and started to open the little one.

I gasped when the lid came of a crown. Black and red with Ruby's and black sapphires. It was beautiful I really was his queen. My eyes started tearing up the dress was so pretty and I would have the perfect shoes to match this. Which he knows since we played dress up with them. I smiled at the thought of that one night we were free. I placed everything back in there boxes correctly. Putting the letter in my pocket I grabbed the boxes and headed out the door.

Still can't believe he sent these to me must have cost a fortune.

I walked to my car putting the boxes in

I walked to my car putting the boxes in. "Babe what's that?" I heard Evan yell getting closer. I sighed deciding  to tell him I will not start lying.
"Devin send me a couple things for the dance" I said leaving the letter part out.

  Evans jaw clenched but his expression softened coming towards me. "I bet whatever it is it's beautiful" he smiled. He filled me in on the plans for the dance. He said there all renting a limo but Evan rented a private one for us. I smiled at the thought of it. He said they name the king and queen at the beginning so we should be good to go. I smiled at Evan I was gonna look beautiful next to him. I already know how handsome he will look.

   I kept thinking about the letter though. He's fine Elena I just kept repeating he's gone.

Ahhh shii is he gone gone Fs? Lmaooo find out when in the next one 😋