Horrible horrible love part 2

Smut warning ⚠️ In this chapter

Elena POV:
It was pouring when I got home from school. When I got there, Jake was all ready to go with flowers.

I walked through the hospital doors the stench of sick people filled the air. It was freezing too. Just like a hospital full of death would smell.

Jake ran up to the receptionist while I looked around. There was a women with her child, the women looked 20 and the kid looked about 5. Damn the kid was laying on her crying. She was rocking him back and forth stroking his hair. Mothers love huh me or Jake can't relate. Layla wasn't a mother.

I looked back and saw Jake arguing with the receptionist. Oh crap..I walked over quickly "listen here Lady I might only be 11 and I may be a boy but I will do knock all your shit over where is she" Jake said angry. "I told you only family members are allowed in the I.C.U , so stop you little brat" the bitch seethed.
"Hey bitch we are family, We're her kids. Me and my brother almost lost our mother. So fucking tell us which room she's in or I'm gonna cause a scene" I said grabbing Jake.

"Room 157" was all she said before turning around and going back to work.

Jake and me walked down the hall towards the room. Jake opened it slowly and we walked in.

It smelt like vomit I looked over and my mom was shaking.
"Jake, oh baby come here" she said reaching out for Jake. He look hesitant but he gave it walking towards the bed. She engulfed him in a big hug. Jake looked uncomfortable. I sighed

Layla looked over towards me "Elena oh I'm so sorry sweetie, I know I haven't been much of a mom. I left you alone most days and I drank myself to death" she said crying.

She drank herself to death ?More like she fucking  shot up couldn't handle it and had her 14 year old son call the cops and save your sorry ass.

"Jake can you give me and Layla a minute I need to walk to her" I said pulling out some money "go get something to eat" I handed it to him. Jake looked between me and Layla and left.

"I really wish you would call me mom Elena" Layla said . "Why when were you my mother? When did you take care of me and cared for me?" I said taking a seat in the chair next to the bed.

"Elena I know I haven't been a good mom but I wanna try" she said her voice breaking. "How hm?"
"I..I.. I'll go to rehab" tears running down her face.

"Oh you'll go to rehab, Dad told you to go to rehab. Instead of getting yo act together you let another man fuck you and have my father catch you. He loved your whore ass. You didn't care though you didn't care you had two kids who needed you a husband inlove with you. You cared about sticking a needle in your arm though, cared about getting high on whatever you could! " I yelled.

Layla was quit but she looked pissed. "Your father left because of you Elena, why would he I mean who would want to stick around you, that's why I cared more the needle then you because the needle is better then you" she said poison dripping from every word.

I looked at her I threw my purse on the floor and got on the bed straddling Layla I grabbed her face. I grabbed it hard to make sure I would hurt her. She looked terrified.

"My dad left because you let another male fuck your raunchy pussy. He left because your pathetic ass didn't deserve him. You stupid fucking bitch come near me or Jake with your stupid fucking drug addict self I will kill you and not think twice" I seethed I shook her head and jumped off the bed.

I grabbed my purse and walked out. Jake was in the waiting room eating a bag of chips. "Come on Jake" I said walking up to him "what about Layla?" He asked.
"We're shipping her ass to rehab see if that helps her" I sighed "I'm gonna call dad and let him know" I said grabbing Jakes hand and walking to the car.