Goodbye childhood part 2

Elena POV:

Me and Luke pulled up at the same time to my house. I parked in my driveway Luke parked by the street. "Hold up lemme call J make sure him and Dakota aren't fucking on the couch" I said pulling out my phone before entering the house. "J stayed home today?" Luke questioned I shook my head yes in response.

"Hello" Jake answered the phone "aye where you at?" I asked "my room with Dakota why" "I'm here with Luke we'll be in my room" I said hanging up

We walked in and headed upstairs "like what you done with the place love" Luke said walking in. I thanked him and jumped on my bed.
Luke jumped on the bed next to me "so what you wanna do? Luke asked. I was hurting from Devin not gonna lie. I'm mad I let emotions get the best of me so I'm gonna say fuck it .  "mmm this" I got on top of Luke and cradled him. "Are you gonna be okay with this?" I asked Luke grabbing his face "break my heart Pierce break it a thousand times. I'm okay with this as long as you never leave me" Luke said

"You are my Bestfriend Luke, I'll never leave you." I said leaning in and kissing him. His kiss felt so right the first time but now it doesn't feel like... like it felt with Devin. I hated that I even thought that. Especially since I'm kissing Luke right now.

I stopped kissing him when I heard a knock on the door. I got off Luke and opened my door. Jake was standing there "um Elena some guy is here looking for you and Dakota is eye fucking him so come down here please" Jake said before walking away.

I told Luke I would be right back. Walking Downstairs Devin was standing next to Dakota who wouldn't stop looking at him lustfully. Jake cleared his through and Dakota attention went back on him.

Devin smiled before grabbing me and picking me up putting me over his shoulder. He started walking out the door with me. "Aye no put me down! Jake don't let him take me! Kidnap!" I screamed  and  next thing I know I was put into a car and I was moving away from my house.

"Devin you can't just do this, I don't have my phone, shoes, or my cigarettes." I said mad "here" Devin pulled out a pack and offered me one I sighed taking it. He grabbed a lighter and lit it I put the cigarette to my mouth and leaned in to light it. "I'm sorry Pretty ms Elena but this was the only way you would talk to me"  he said "you couldn't have called" I said "you wouldn't pick up the phone" he replied.

I was going to say something but he was right. We stayed silent for 10 minutes until I spoke "where are we going" he didn't answer "seriously you kidnap me and then don't tell me where we're going" "if I tell you then it wouldn't be kidnap" he said smirking.

"Stopped the car" I said he didn't "stop the car" I screamed once more. Devin slammed into the breaks and I jumped out. "Elena come on" Devin said looking at me. "Tell me where we going" I replied "trust me" was all he said. I stared at him looked into his eyes. My crazy ass just did trust him, I hopped in.

We drove for 15 more minutes until Devin pulled up to a house. "Come on" he said when we came to a complete stop. I got out the car when a girl with blonde hair came out. "Brother why you here?" the unknown girl asked. I looked at Devin did she just say brother. "Here to see Wren Lyric" Devin said grabbing my hand leading me in the house.

Lyric followed behind us. I walked into the house two females were on the couch laughing and kissing.
"Remy how is he?" Devin asked "he's fine just in pain" The girl named Remy replied. "Who's this?" She asked "Elena this is Remy,Jorden, and my sister Lyric" Devin introduced me to everyone. I smiled "hey" I said to everyone "hey your pretty, you dating my brother?" Lyric asked.

I laughed "no never" I said "why you too good for him?" The girl Jorden said in a rude tone "maybe" I said back in the same tone. Jorden looked surprised Remy and Lyric were smiling though.