Bow to the monarchy part 1

Devins POV:

I got a call from Lyric Elena went to the doctor. I was relieved hoping she stopped smoking and drinking. I sat on the couch kicking my feet up the door bell rang. "Come in" I shouted.

"Twins" Elena came in quickly "I'm having twins and guess what Black. Ones yours ones Evans so tell me what the hell to do now" she rambled on loudly I was shocked she came to me. "Elena calm down" I touched her shoulder she stopped immediately calming completely "thank you, what do I do"

I gulped "you go to the dance. You forget this for one night and have the dance be a great memory we'll deal with it after" I said I was gonna take care of Alana for good.

She's caring a part of me it's obvious me and her are meant to do Evan too that's the confusing part. I wanted Ms Elena to feel happy just got one night before all this happens.

   "Really that's your you know what forget it" she started waking out I quickly stopped her by stepping infront of her.

   "My queen I'll see you after the war" I said Goodbye and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She left quickly I couldn't think of her being pregnant yet. Alana should be here with her people by now. Tonight is the dance Alana would be there, I didn't want to go seeing Elena with Evan. Lyric  is making me she said I would have better view if Elena if I was actually there fitting in. There's no teachers Lyric made sure of it.

It was 12:09 the dance started at 8:00

I had enough time I need to call the boys to make sure everything is good. We're all gonna get dressed here and head over there to Jordan's in the limo. The girls decided Jordan's was the best place due to her big ass house and makeup room she never uses.

It was gonna be a long night I was going to kill Alana. The girl I loved more then life itself all to protect Elena the girl I love more then Alana. What does that say?

Skip to 6:30pm

Elenas POV:

Everyone was in Jordan's makeup room fixing there makeup, hair , or getting dressed. "So how does our queen feel?" Lyric asked lightly "not queen, I don't even know why I was nominated for this dumb thing" I spoke lookin down putting on my jewelry.

  Remy laughed "yesss but look are your king ooo you must at least be excited about that, I mean imagine when y'all have your dance it'll be so fucking cute" Remy smiled "oh so we like boys now?" Jordan laughed lifting Rems chin up. "Mm maybe that's why I love you so much, my little dyke" Remy cooed "shut up" Jordan laughed pushing her face gently.

   "Evans perfect I'm really glad it's me and him doing this together" I said shaking my head.
Just then I heard a scoff I guess Lyric heard it to.

"Yes Mia" Lyric rolled her eyes.

"I just think it's funny that's all" she said in a bitter tone. This time I turned my head and spoke up "what is exactly funny about my sentence Mia?" I asked harsh.

Mia looked me in my eyes she was such a bitch sometimes. "Can't you just pick a dude you know Devin is gonna be there what happens to Evan when you leave him again?" She said crossing her arms.

   "I don't know because that will never happen just because you have a crush on him even thought you have a boyfriend don't mean you can be mean to me" I seethed. Mia's eyes opened wide "whoaaa okay let's just break it up girls. Remy shoes and fix your hair, Jordan put your suite on. Mia I don't know go do something Elena it's time for the crown" Lyric said before picking up the lid of the box.

   Reaching in she grabbed the beautiful crown. Placing it on my head she smiled. "You really are a queen Elena" she said.
"Thank you" I said back quietly.