Horrible horrible love part 1

Elena POV:

I walked out the Library smirking. I always win these types of games. I could make any boy fall in love.
I thought Devin was suppose to be dangerous he's such a lil baby.

I walked out and saw Luke by his locker. I walked up to him "hey love" he said giving me a hug. "Hey" I said hugging him back. He smiled and looked at me "we good?" He asked "yeah babes we good" I replied.

He pushed me a little and I pushed him back playfully. He laughed and I laughed. "I gotta get to French, meet me for lunch?" He said "yes of course" I replied smiling. I kissed his cheek heading off towards my next class.

———
I walked into the class and set down. I loved Luke me and him can bounce back like nothing. He knows my thoughts and he respects that.
The bell rang and nobody except a few kids where in the class. Not even the teacher was here. I looked around. "Aye where is everybody?" I asked some girl in the back. She shrugged and went back to writing in her notebook.

I turned back towards the front when everyone came in laughing and talking. "Okay everyone calm down" the teacher spoke. "I know you think what Luke and Devin did was exciting, but violence is never the answer" the teacher said turning around.

Did she just say Luke and Devin. Oh no I turned around to some dude in back of me. "What happened" I asked him. "I'll wait" I heard the teacher say before the guy could answer. I turned around slightly "great thanks it will only take a second" I said turning back towards the guy. "Um Luke and Devin got into a fight and roughed each other up pretty bad, Some guy came in and broke it up pushed Luke to Shole and shoved Devin to the office" the guy said.

"Elena to the office now!" The stupid broad yelled. "Okay I was just about leave anyways" I said annoyed getting up and walking out the classroom.
I texted Luke asking where he was at. I couldn't believe it. Why the Fuck would Devin do this. I mean I have so much shit going on and I have to go make sure Luke is ok. I'm tired of always making sure people are okay like it's my job.

I walked near the office and there was Luke black eye, busted lip, cut on his head reopen. "Ugh you idiot what happened" I said coming towards him kneeling down. "Devin threatened me so I hit him" Luke said looking at me. I stood up "are you okay" I asked. I've been better.
———
"Can I take you home after school" Luke asked while we waited in the nurses office "can't gotta take J to see my mom in the hospital" I said looking towards the digital clock on the desk. "What happened?" Luke asked starring at me. "Nothing just usual bullshit" I replied shrugging.

"I gotta go you sure you okay?" I asked Luke he smiled "I'll live love ,go on I'm fine" . Smiling I walked out the nurse office running into someone. I looked up and Saw Devin. He didn't look to rough, busted lip, and bruise on his cheek. He grabbed my arm and hugged me.

Devin pov :

I walked into the principals office and sat down while my dad walked in. "Devin are you stupid?" My dad yelled. "Sometimes I mean I am your son dad" I said shrugging lighting a cigarette. My dad came and sat on the desk right in front of me. "You're right, I am stupid at times. I can't blame you for being dumb, but you do know better though. To not do this stupid shit you idiot. " My dad said crossing his arms.

"The guy hit me first though okay" I said inhaling my cigarette. My dad stayed silent. "Okay then beating him up stop the beef or would you like Randy or George to take care of him" my dad said smiling.

I looked over and saw my dads goons smirking while they had there guns showing. I sighed "no pops I don't need you to do anything, I got it taken care of." I replied.

My dad got up and walked towards the window pointed for me to put my cigarette out. "Pussy, remember what I told you no mercy" he said
I got up and walked up to him before flicking the cigarette out. "Stupid boy" he said in my ear
I turned my heel and walked out.