Oh so very well I heard part 2

Elenas POV

This was it , caught up ,the lump in my throat formed.  "Really" was all he said walking up to Devin. Evan looked me up and down he tugged me light.  Pulling me towards him I gasped in shocked.
He smiled "I hope you had fun because you just gave us up for someone who fucking lied and wanted nothing to do with you" he said. He kissed my forehead and walked right to Devin.

"I know the plans to leave with Alana I'm guessing you never told her. How you are leaving with your Ex the girl you loved so much" he sickly said. I looked at Devin "you're leaving with her?" I said mad. He looked at me "darling it's not like that" he said.

"Yea it is he's going back to Alana. You love him more then me Elena fine but he's leaving for good not coming back. You just spent your whole night fucking him huh. All I ever did was love you Elena you know the feeling of the pain your dad did it to your mom. You do it to me?" He said hurt.

That's it , I broke crying. "I'm sorry" I said quietly.

"Me or him Lena. I'll only ever ask this once I love you. I'm inlove with you. You put your heart out I got it. Don't give it to my best friend" he said sadly.

"I love you too Elena, I'm leaving we knew this was gonna happen. You choose me though I'll stay we can figure this out." Devin pleaded. That wasn't the deal. He was leaving with her for good. He loves her and me. He chose her though so I know my choice someone who always love mes for me. He forgave me he loves me.

I looked at Devin and then Evan my heart sunk. This is it I'm loosing him. Once I choose he won't look back.

I walked into my bedroom and gathered his stuff handing it to him he looked hurt. "You made your choice here's mine. I put my heart out to you yet again and I find out where your heart truly lies. Evan forgives me hopefully so I knew he truly loves me"
I said very numb.

"Goodbye my love" he said before walking out my door.

Evan looked at me "all night?" He questioned angry.
"Please I don't want to hurt you anymore then I already have" I said softly. Evan looked at me up and down.

"You regret it now that it's done? You regret choosing me?" He asked sad.

Honestly I don't I love Evan and I'm gonna make it up to him. I love him and Devins gone so it's only me and him.

"No I don't actually I know where my heart belongs , I just was stupid figuring it out" I said "it's all figured out now ? Your heart belongs with me?" He questioned getting closer to me.
I shook my head yes "god I love you Elena please don't hurt me no more. I want you and only you since forever." He said kissing my neck.

"I promise never again" I moaned a little. I just had sex with Devin what am I doing.
Evan picked his head up towering over me again he bit his lip looking at me.

"You wore this for him to fuck your huh?" He said aggressive I looked down trying to cover myself.

"No baby I wanna hear you say it , tell me the truth you wanna make it up to me right?" He said putting his fingers under my chin pulling my head up.

"It doesn't bother you me and him just"- he didn't let me finish "answer my question baby I don't care if he was just here I'm here and If you let me. I'll make you feel better then he ever could." He said rough. I'll make it up to him I didn't really mind the sex my shit ain't loose n dry I take care of myself.

"Yes daddy I wore this so he would fuck me good"
I knew what he wanted so I'm gonna give it to him. Evan laughed "oh really well let's go find someone for me to wanna fuck you just as rough" he pulled me in the bedroom. "Sit" he instructed I did as I was told.