Millions of words part 1

Elenas POV:

"You are not taking my damn brother anywhere!" I yelled. My dad told me he wanted to take Jake back to London. He wanted Jake to grow up in a functional family. What hurt most is he didn't even ask me to go. "Elena Pierce, I'm your brothers legal guardian next to your mother. While she is sorting her time out and fighting for her family. I want Him in a stable home" my dad smiled softly. It was hard being mad at him. I was though I was so angry.

"Fighting for her family she never fought for this family dad. She shot up on a daily huh you remember her sniffing coke up her ass just to get higher. She didn't give two fucks about me or Jake. You, you were my father too. Not just Jakes and whoever your other daughter is in London." I seethed. My dad looked shocked. He stood up. "I will always love your mother, don't disrespect her like that. Elena you will be 17 in a year Im getting you legalized. Emancipated as you might say" he said.

"Where will I live?" I spoke a tear falling from my face. "Oh honey do not cry, I've rented out a apartment for you it's nice, fairly big, right by your school. I have also set up a bank account for you I'll put money in it every month. You'll have enough to have fun by yourself and take care of yourself" he wiped a tear from my cheek.

I looked at Jake he was tearing up and looking at the ground. "Don't I get a say" J said softly "no Jake you don't now run off and pack. You too Elena we will be out in the next couple a days" my dad said loudly clapping his hand together. I looked at J drag his feet across the floor. My dad smiled I scoffed as soon as J got out the kitchen now I can say what I gotta say.

"Dad, I have missed you for a long time so long. Now you just show up here and take my brother away. Do you know what it has been like since the day you left. I have been the parent here. I know mom broke you when she cheated but you need to forget about her. Forget how I look like her and remember I am your blood" I said "I know you are my blood Elena I know that's why I will always take care of you. You just look to much like her I'm sorry" with that he walked away. I stood there in silence because I have her features I'm the one cast to the side. Like I'm dirt on the street.

I walked up to my room J door was closed I heard him talking to my dad. There were boxes already in there. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. My family is going to leave me and J my brother he will be thousands of miles away. I can't do shit about it too.
I lit a cigarette and called Luke telling him to come over I explained what happened. He said he will be right over to help.
Luke was over in a hour tops he helped me pack he has yet to see my dad since he hasn't come out of Jakes room. Probably avoiding me at all cost. I picked up a photo of me and my mom from when I was younger. We did look alike same dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, smile, and we both have full eyebrows. I sighed you know what fuck him he Don't deserve my heart. I'm like him when I love I love hard. when I finished up my whole room except the bed and bathroom I looked at Luke.

I look like her huh I turned my head to look at Luke he took off his shirt because it got sweaty. "Luke darling" I smiled sweetly "yes" he said stopping what he was doing "you got any yk" I flicked my nostril a little bit he smiled and walked to his shirt. Pulling out a lil baggy he scooped sum up on his finger and sniffed it I smiled taking sum on my pinky nail I sniffed some too.  Laughing and scratching my nose I smiled again "let's get out of here, we're almost finished anyways" I said grabbing my purse.

We walked out the house and got into Luke's car. He took off driving towards the skate park. Luke and me use to  get High off our asses there all the time. It's been while since we have been here. We arrived 10 minutes later, laughing I got out the car. "So you got a blunt?" Luke questioned me "yea I got two blunts and a joint" I replied taking out a cigarette lighting it.