Bow to the manarchy part 2

Devins POV:

We arrived at the dance stepping out I said my goodbyes before walking away from the group Elena watched me carefully before turning her attention back to everyone.

I dialed Alanas number.

"Hello" - Alana

  "Where are you"  - Devin

"She looks so beautiful in that dress you bought her oh and look at that crown. She looks like a true Queen Devin."

"Leave her Alone , your beef is with me" I harshly said.

"Maybe.. but she's apart of you. Carrying  apart of you so tragic. Well you know what they say babe"

"And what's that"

"Long live the queen"
  Click.

I looked around frantic before grabbing my gun from the side of my belt. Full clip okay it's go time. Everyone knows what to do Evan, Wren, Jax and Lyric all have guns. We're ready if they come at the dance. I had a feeling someone was watching me.

I look around and see Alana walking into the gym doors smiling  I quickly walked after her. Two guys walked infront of me smiling.

  "Brody, Alex" I said the light gritted teeth.

"Oh I wanted to do this for a long time" Brody said swinging at me. I ducked life or death I thought they were gonna try to kill me.

I knew what I had to do I stabbed Brody in the chest. Letting him go to the floor  limp. "You shouldn't have done that boy" Alex said before grabbing his gun. I grabbed his arm and smacked the gun out his hand stabbing him in the throat.

I called my dads guy. I left them there I walked to the gym quickly. Before hearing a car pull up grabbing the bodies and dipping.

I walked in through the doors. Loud music blasted through my ears. Searching through the crowd, I found Evan talking to Elena they were dancing and just having a good time. I smiled she looked so beautiful.

The music stopped before some school kids hopped on the stage.
Listen to song now
"Hello everyone it's time to announce King and Queen of this years Twilight moon dance. Y'all voted and we counted this year King is Evan (last name)"
The crown applauded Evan smiled kissing Elena before walking towards the stage.

I saw a red mark hit the back of the stage my eyes opened as soon as they crown Elena they were gonna shoot. "And this years queen is "Elena Pierce"
The crown cheered more I ran to Elena "do not walk on that stage" I shouted she couldn't hear me she kept walking. Hopping on the stage I tried to break through the crowds.

  Lyric saw me running and ran after me Wren following. We all were running pushing people out the way.

Elena bent down to get crowned I made it to the stage pushing her out the way I hear a gunshot. Realizing what happened I looked down. "Get her off the stage" Wren yelled. "Devin too" lyruc shouted everyone scrambled to get me and Elena off the stage.

Dragging us to the back I felt dizzy.
"Im bleeding" I smiled looking at my stomach. "Shut up" Evan said holding me.

"What happened" Elena yelled.
"We needa go" Wren shouted .

Just then everything went black .

I awoke to a bright light looking down everything was blurry. I see Ivs I rip them off standing in up.

Not now She's after her. I can't be put to rest right now.

I walked quickly realizing where I was. My dads house in the doctors study.