Millions of words part 2

Devin Pov

It was 2 am in the morning Elena was in intensive care I was sitting in the waiting room. I didn't have her parents contact info so I had to tell the nurses to give her father a ring. That was two hours ago and he still hasn't showed. I sighed before standing I've been sitting in those chairs for a long time. Deciding to go have a smoke break I walked out the hospital. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it before walking down to the street so I didn't get told something.

I sat on the bus stop bench and took a drag. Fuck how couldn't this all be so fucked. Here I am scared to loose this girl when a year ago I was the one who was going to take her life. I was drugged out it was a bad time. Alana and me were going through it, I saw her everyday in town. I thought she was beautiful when Alana heard me tell Wren how I felt about Elena looks. Alana made me choose between the two. Of course I chose Alana I couldn't finish the job in time Wren stopped me. He jogged by and helped Elena I'm surprised she didn't notice him.

I heard a ringing coming from my phone. I looked at who was on the caller ID and saw Lyrics name flashing. I sighed again "what do you want" I answered very calming. "Hello to you to darling brother" she said sarcastically. "I apologize if I'm being some what rude but I'm kinda busy right now Lyric" I said annoyed. "Oh really so sitting at a bus bench means your busy?" Lyric question. I looked around hoping to spot her. "Where are you?" I asked. "Look up, oh wait down actually I'm behind you" Lyric hung up.

I looked behind me and there was Lyric "what are you doing here?" I asked her standing up. "I could ask you the same question but I already know" she smiled and then stepped closer. "Pretty Ms Elena" was all she said. I froze my family cannot know about her they will put her in danger. "No Evan is here with um Jorden. He got shot in the ass" I replied nonchalant walking passed her. "Nope wrong again Evan is fucking some girl from the skate party right now" she said walking up to me smiling.

"Lyric no one can know about Elena especially Dad" I sighed throwing my cigarette. "I know I know, but if my brother is inlove with some girl I deserve to know her. I mean I've only seen u inlove once and I fought that bitch." Lyric replied.

I started walking back towards the ER doors when I saw Luke sitting in one of the waiting room chairs. Oh great I thought I hate this fuck why is he here.
I walked in and went towards the nurses station.
"When can I see her Allis?" I questioned. Allis dealt with me and my dad a lot so she knows the deal. "Well her father hasn't come yet so I can't tell you anything, do you know what she took? I know you said she might have done coke but we can't find any traces of it in her system. We found a lot of herion in her system. She seems to have been using everyday this week." Allis said sighing then walking away.

Lyric came up to me before she spoke I put my finger up to silence her. My blood was boiling Luke is basically her dealer. This stupid fucking cunt.
I walked towards Luke he looked up "hey have you heard any-" I cut him off by taking him by his shirt. I pushed him out the ER doors and into the street.

"What the fuck are you stupid, so you can fuck her but not make sure you know what the fuck you have been giving her?!" I screamed "what are you talking about?" He asked me I couldn't control my temper I punched him . He fell to the floor and I hovered over him and hit him again. "You stay *hit* the fuck *hit* away from Elena. Next time you give her Herion I promise you won't live to see her fall" I walked away back to the hospital I needed to see her.

I walked in and headed towards room 145 I heard Allis say the number. I was looking at the rooms 134,138,140 finally 145. I was stopped by three doctors rushing in and a couple nurses. "Elena!" I yelled. They shut the door fast ,I looked into the window by her door. She was flatlining fucking dying ! They were trying to get her back by using the shock pallets. Nothing was working and then
My heart stopped "please pretty miss Elena don't die on me please" I whispered to myself letting a tear fall. I couldn't believe it. I was crying over a female besides Alana. Maybe I really am over her and just maybe I'm into someone else. After what felt like eternity. I heard the beeping continue again she was alive she was fucking breathing !
The doctors and nurse had cleared out. I took the opportunity to sneak in ,She looked so drugged out. Her skin was dead pale, the bags under her eyes were dark , I never realized how skinny she was until now her hospital bracelet was so loose her hand could slip through it. She was still beautiful though. Just like when I saw her walking down Israel street. She was perfect and didn't care about the outside world. She just wanted to be left alone with her music.
I looked at my watch and saw we had been here for 4hrs and 30 min her dad still hasn't came. I was getting tired so I sat down in the chair and drifted off to sleep. All I could think about was Elena and when she would wake up.