Devins chapter part 1

Devins POV:

"When I laid my eyes on you. I felt my heart skip a beat
Faster every second you walked down Israel  street. You were smoking a cigarette.
So in-tuned with your music.
You didn't even notice me.

I saw you again by the lockers at school
You told me I'm annoying and to move.
I couldn't stop thinking about your perfect lips.
Oh how I wanted to steal a kiss but I knew to keep my distance.
I can get any girl I want
But your who I desire"

"Hey babe" Alana came strutting in my room. I closed my notebook fast. "Don't call me that Alana" I said through gritted teeth, I didn't want her here not now anyways. "Why what are you writing?" Alana asked giggling.

She tried to grab my notebook but I snatched it from her grasp. "None ya" I replied getting off my bed and throwing the book on my desk.
"Come on Devin, I think it's great you are still doing that music thing..let me here you play something please" Alana begged climbing on my bed.

I sighed looking at her puppy dog eyes. Ah fuck I hated those eyes. They made me fall to her very feet.
I walked over towards my keyboard and started playing.
"This is a song that makes me think
Of something very special to me ok?" I said to Alana

(Listen to song)

Alana kept looking at me while I was playing she was smiling. I looked at her and I mean really looked at her. She looked different her hair was purple, tattoos covered up with clothing, she seemed skinnier too, she looked exhausted. She was so different.I felt sorry for her.

She went from the love of my life to a girl that I'm looking at and can't feel nothing for her... except I do care for her. A lot she has my wrapped around her finger and that not okay. I didn't care for her so much though I mean,I just didn't want to protect her from all harm anymore. I didn't mind her with Eric I minded her being with me and him.

I finished the song And took a breath looking at Alana. "Beautiful like always" she said looking like she's about to cry . "That's why your crying then?" I questioned getting up from my seat going towards the bed. She looked up "no that's not why" she sniffled looking down. "Then?" I asked sitting down on the bed lighting a cigarette.

"You remember last year when we were running from those cops near RayAlison?" She asked. I looked down and inhaled my cigarette. "That's the day I found out you were cheating on me" I answered feeling my heart break a little again.

Alana let atear fall "we were so happy before that, we were ruthless together. I just.." she stopped mid sentence and grabbed my cigarette before taking a long drag.
"You just what Alana..?" I asked, feeling my heart start to drop to my stomach.
"I just want it all back Devin, I want to leave Eric and come back to you. The guy I love the guy I want and will always want. I miss you ok!" She said loudly tears rolling down her face even more.

I sat there in silence looking at the floor. I couldn't believe it. My heart felt like someone just stabbed it and it's deflating very slowly.
"Say something please" Alana sobbed

I took a long breath and then turned my head towards her. "What do you want me to say Alana? Huh? You want me to say I miss you too? That I cried over you for months I would have killed people if it wasn't for my father. Just because I fell inlove with your stupid cheating ass. Do you know how long I waited to hear that tho. To hear you wanted me and that you miss me. Couple months ago I was still waiting, waiting to be a little bitch and jump right back into your arms. I love hard Alana and you know that. So hard , you broke me and I will never forgive you for that. Be with Eric be with fucking Santa Clause I don't give a fuck. You will not be with me though!" I screamed.