Stranded - Niki and Fundy

Minecraft AU (kind of) but they have phones lol

Characters: Niki, Fundy, Ranboo, and Techno.

[Niki and Fundy are stranded in the desert]

TW: Dehydration, vomiting.

==========

Hey there,

It's Fundy. Niki and I found a village, got some potatoes, carrots and were about to head back to the SMP. We tried to retrace our steps and realised we were actually going in circles. Long story short, we can't find our way back. Our biggest concern is that we only have half a bottle of water that I'm saving for Niki. Other than that, it's so hot here. I'll explain more later, or tomorrow idk.
See ya!

==========

Hi guys!!

It's Niki here! It's 3am and Fundy's asleep right now. He said he was going to write about yesterday in this book tomorrow, so just know I'm writing in between. I decided to do something productive and make a fire to cook food. I didn't go far from Fundy, I just collected some wood and coal nearby. I was getting thirsty, but I didn't want to drink the water because I was keeping it for Fundy.

==========

Hey,

It's Fundy again. It's day two of being here. Technically it's day one cuz we didn't realize we could get lost.

Yesterday was horrible, mostly the going in circles part... I thought it'll be easy to find our way back, but we're too far away now. Anyway, we took shifts and slept in the desert.

==========

Fundy's POV

I awoke and looked at my phone that read 7:34 am.

"Good morning! I made some potatoes." Niki greeted, while sitting by a campfire.

"How'd you make that?" I asked, going through my hair with my hands.

"I got wood and coal when you were sleeping." She answered.

"There's water there if you need it." Niki added.

"Yeah. You don't want it?" I questioned, taking the bottle.

"You're thirsty, you should drink it." Niki stated.

"Okay." I replied and drank the last bit of the water we had.

"We should go find a water source, that's the main thing we should be worried about." I added.

"Yeah." Niki agreed, eating a potato.

After we ate, we tried to find for a water source and service so we can call someone. After what it felt like 3 hours of walking, we saw a mountain and a road leading somewhere. I finally got service and facetimed the first person I read on my phone.

"Hey, Fundy." Ranboo answered.

"Ranboo! It's you! Okay, um where are you right now?" I interrogated quickly.

"I'm with Techno, why, what's up?" Ranboo responded.

"Long story short, me and Niki are lost in the desert." I announced.

Then Techno was on the call.

"Yeah, I recognize that cactus. I'll be there soon. Stay put!" Techno replied in a hurry, then hung up the phone.

Techno might just save us from here. Niki and I sat by the road side for a while when I noticed Niki looked awfully pale.

"We should go on the mountain and see if there's any water nearby." I suggested, getting up from my seating position.

She nodded in agreement, getting up but almost stumbling back down. She put her hand on my shoulder for balance.

"Niki, are you okay!?" I asked worriedly.

"Just a little dizzy." She mumbled, slowly sitting back down.

She screamed, wincing in agony.

"What? What is it?!" I got worried.

She explained that she felt a sharp pain out of nowhere. I decided to sit back down by her side, I was getting really worried for her. I wanted to call Techno and ask how long until he's here but I waited.

"I'm gonna find for water. Stay still, okay?" I demanded, almost getting up.

"I don't feel good..." She whimpered, letting go of my hand.

"What do you feel?" I asked.

She gagged, and turned away from me.

"Niki?" I called.

She got up and ran 5 feet away. I saw her bending to the ground and throwing up. I went over to her and rubbed her back. I heard a car in the distance but didn't think much of it. She walked further away and sat on the hot sand. I sprinted to her and noticed her crying.

"Why are you crying?" I questioned in confusion, rubbing her back.

"What is happening to me!? I DON'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE THIS!!" She shouted with a raspy voice, while I heard a car door slam behind us.

I turned behind, noticing Ranboo and Techno getting out from their car. Ranboo ran to us as soon as he heard Niki shout.

"You guys good?" Ranboo asked worriedly.

"I think she's dehydrated, she just threw up." I mentioned.

"Niki, drink water." Techno said from afar, holding out a water bottle.

Ranboo took the water bottle and bent down to Niki's level. He slowly poured some in Niki's mouth. She refused, spiting it back out.

"I can't drink it." She replied.

"Okay, let's get to the car. Can you stand?" Techno questioned.

She nodded, holding both Ranboo's hand and mine before getting up.

We got to the car and Niki took small sips of water. She was better in no time. She really gave me a scare but I never lost hope in her.
---

[880 words]

Kinda shitty chapter, it was written ages ago.