Panic Room - Beeduo

Characters: Tubbo and Ranboo.

[Tubbo visits Ranboo's new house, but Ranboo's acting suspicious]

TW// Blood, gore.

-------|||-------

Third pov

Ranboo turned 18 last November and was able to move out of his parents' house. Being one of the most famous Twitch streamers, he knows how much money he has and he knows how much he can spend on the house as well as furniture. He's been searching for a suitable house ever since the day he turned 18. He was very eager and excited for this change in his life, though part of him knew it was going to be a challenge to live on his own. He never knew it was going to be one of the most horrible weeks of his life but it was. His house has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a backyard and a store room. The store room was stuffy most of the time, it had no windows or natural light. He finds himself going there a lot, and for some reason decided to call it his panic room. Months went by. Ranboo started hearing voices. From just whispers, they became louder, and louder, as if the voices multiplied each day. Some voices would be shouting, some screaming, some whispering irritatingly and he couldn't calm down unless he found or remembered something that could drain out the voices. The panic room wasn't a room he wanted anyone to see for multiple reasons. Tubbo was coming up to America again, this time hoping to see Ranboo's new house. Ranboo was excited to see Tubbo again, so he just decided to hide the panic room from Tubbo somehow.

-------|(the day Tubbo visits Ranboo's house)|-------

Ding dong!

I answered the door to find Tubbo.

"Hello!" I greeted enthusiastically.

"Hi, Ranboo!"

"Come on in! This is my humble abode." I said, opening the door wider for him to enter.

"I gotta say, it's a pretty lovely house you've got here." Tubbo complimented, entering before I closed the door behind him.

"Why, thank you. What do you wanna do first?"

"You could y'know give me a house tour! That'd be fun."

"Yeah, sure! So on your right from the entrance we have the kitchen, left is the dining area, then when we walk further in you have this spacious living room, and from here there's a backyard, that on the wall is actually a key compartment, though it doesn't look like one. Then my p- I mean store room... it's on the right and bathroom on the left. Stairs is by this bathroom, there's two bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs." Ranboo directed, showing Tubbo each room one by one except for the 'store room' also known as the 'panic room'.

"It's beautiful! Is the store room like half the size of one bedroom?

"Smaller. It doesn't have windows either. Both rooms have closets by the way."

"Oh, cool! This is gonna be fun."

"Yeah, uh.. You can get settled in, unpack your stuff and all, I'll be downstairs."

Ranboo's pov

I showed Tubbo's room and left him to unpack while I go downstairs. The voices crept in my head slowly and softly.

"This is gonna be fun."

"Help us..."

"He doesn't like you."

"Let us come in."

"No, no, no, no, no. Not now. Please." I whispered, feeling warm tears cloud my field of vision.