"Chin up, king, your crown's falling" - Technoblade and Aimsey

Characters: Technoblade, Aimsey, Tommy, Wilbur, Quackity, Dream, Sapnap, George, Niki, Tubbo.

[DSMP AU]

TW// War, violence, blood.

(they/them pronouns used for Aimsey in this chapter)

---|||---

Third pov

Ever since Quackity visited Kinoko Kingdom months ago, he wanted to destroy it. His fiancés betrayed him and built this whole place when he wanted them to stay with him in Las Nevadas. He didn't care how he was going to destroy it but he just wanted to.

<Quackity> wilburrrrr
<WilburSoot> quackityyyyy
<Quackity> do you have tnt
<WilburSoot> you know i always do
<WilburSoot> you want some?
<Quackity> yes
<WilburSoot> alright where are you at
<Quackity> Las Nevadas

Wilbur brought 3 full stacks of TNT to Las Nevadas. He gave Quackity a stack and asked what he wanted it for.

"I'm going to blow up Kinoko Kingdom," Quackity answered. "Want to help me?"

"I'll never say no to blowing up a nation, Quackity."

Together, they walked to Kinoko Kingdom and planned how they were going to hide the TNT.

Meanwhile....

aimsey joined the game

Coincidentally, Technoblade was just around spawn. He goes there a lot these days, it's the only place that people don't come to for no reason. He decided to greet Aimsey, they're a new person on the server.

"Technoblade," Aimsey read the nametag as he walked to them.

"Hello," Techno greeted, dragging the 'o' in 'hello' as he always does.

"Hi!"

"Dream let you in?"

"Indeed he did, it's my first day."

"Welcome to the Dream SMP, then, want me to show you around?"

"Sure," they replied.

"You should've come in earlier," Techno eyed the sun...two hours 'till sunset. "Nights at spawn include many mobs."

"I thought there were going to be some torches, maybe a welcome sign and a bed but I guess I was wrong."

"People here aren't the best at welcoming others," he said, walking with Aimsey on the road trail. "I think we should build you a house before sundown. I'll show you around tomorrow."

"Okay! Where's your house?"

"It's actually insanely far from here, but we could build something by the community house."

"Community house?"

"It isn't as lively as it sounds. Barely anyone passes through it."

After building a small wooden oak house, Techno stole a bed and placed it in Aimsey's.

"Did you steal that from the community house?" Aimsey questioned.

"It's not stealing if no one's name is written on it."

Aimsey rolled their eyes jokingly. "I really like your crown, by the way."

"Thanks," Techno replied. "I think a crown would suit you more than a beanie."

"Yeah but crowns are so...fancy. If they weren't gold and had something other than expensive jewels, I'd wear one."

Techno kept what Aimsey said in his head. Although they just met two hours ago, Techno grew a liking on Aimsey. They reminded Techno of Tommy with their bubbly but friendly personality. Once he got home, he spent the night crafting a crown for Aimsey. He loved making crowns for people, he made one for Ranboo too but the only difference from that crown and Techno's is that the inside of Ranboo's crown was black and white.