18th Birthday - SBI House

I had this idea on Tommy's birthday but didn't write it until now so here :)

Characters: Tommy, Wilbur, Techno, Phil, and mentions of Sneeg.

[Tommy goes to a party on his 18th birthday but his college friends are a bad influence.]

TW// drug-use, vomiting.

-------¦¦¦-------

Tommy's pov

It's my eighteenth birthday in 2 hours. I'm currently getting ready to go to a party my college friends had planned for me. It's in one of their houses, obviously, I know nothing of party planning and I'm sure Phil wouldn't want me to have a party in this house either. Speaking of Phil - him, Techno and Wilbur went back to America for Sneeg's wedding and that's why I'm alone here. They were supposed to come back today though, but Phil said their flight was cancelled.

I put on a new jean jacket Wilbur got for me over a red shirt. I sprayed some perfume over myself and I was out the door. I didn't necessarily tell Phil, Techno or Wilbur that I was going to this party but they're not coming home today anyway so I figured it didn't matter.

My friend picked me up from my house and drove us to where the party was at. Once we reached, the both of us got inside and I kid you not, there was everything in there. From pizza to brownies to beer, there was a lot. Most of them were already 18 so it wasn't illegal for them to drink alcohol that was provided at the house. And I could drink it in 90 minutes without needing permission from the people I live with 'cuz THEY AREN'T HERE!

The party was amazing, they all did a 10 second countdown until it reached 12am then shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOMMY!" really loudly, popping confetti cannons. It was so cool, I loved it. My friends kept telling me to try the food and try different types of alcohol and I didn't think it was a good idea but they're the adults here, I'm new to this.

Phil's pov

We had been on an airplane for almost half the day, and drove back to out house. We told Tommy our flight was canceled because we planned on surprising him when we got back. It was half past 1am when we were home but Tommy wasn't anywhere to be found.

"He's not in the bathroom either!" Wilbur shouted from afar.

"Wilbur, it's 1am and we have neighbors. Could you please lower your-" Techno stated before getting interrupted.

"I'm not going to fucking shut up when my little brother has gone missing, Techno!" Wilbur whisper-yelled, walking towards the us.

The fact that none of us are related but Wilbur still calls Tommy his little brother is just adorable.

"He's not missing, let me just-" I cut myself off, seeing the many missed calls on my phone.

"What is it?" Techno asked.

"Tommy called me earlier... Four times."

I didn't know he called or why I never heard it but I think it was because the highway from the airport didn't have good service. I called him back.

"Tommy?"

No answer.

"Toms, are you there?"

Nothing again.

"Give me," Techno ordered, before I passed my phone to him.

Techno's pov

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of protective over Tommy. I did get concerned for him when I noticed he wasn't home and it was 1am. I got even more worried once I found out he called Phil 4 times. Tommy wasn't replying to Phil either so I took the phone and made Phil give me privacy to talk to Tommy.

"Theseus, it's Techno."

He mumbled incoherently.

"Hey, you alright?"

"No."

"Where are you?"

"I um..."

I sat down on the sofa. "Don't worry, no one's listening other than me."

"I came to a party with my college friends, a-and they kept telling me to eat everything and drink alcohol so... I did."

"Tommy," I groaned, "they're a bad influence."

"I didn't even drink that long ago but I feel so dizzy."

"Oh, shit. Are you sitting or standing right now?"

"I had to sit in the bathroom away from everyone because the noise was...fucking with my head."

"Did you eat anything while you were there?"

"Pizza, brownies, and cake."

"How did the brownies look like, did they have weird packaging?"

"Yeah, actually. I forgot what the text said-"

"Cannabis?"

"Yes! Wait, how do you-"

Weed brownies.

"Theseus, I need you to go outside the house and sit by the front gate," I ordered, standing back up and taking Phil's car keys from the table. "Send us your location and we'll be there. Don't close your eyes or try to sleep, and please for the love of god, don't take anything those 'friends' of yours asks you to take again."

"Mkay," he muttered before I ended the call.

I quickly opened the door, placing Phil's phone on the dining table and rushed out to Phil's car.

"Techno, what happened?" Wilbur asked, following behind me.

"Tommy ate weed brownies and now he's high. I'm picking him up before he passes out from the effects."

Wilbur looked at me, clearly confused. I started the car engine and spoke when he stayed silent.

"Well? Get in, loser."

With that, we followed the location Tommy had sent us and called Phil to let us know we were picking up Tommy. Reaching the gate of the huge house he was at, I saw him sitting there, head in his hands. There was loud music coming from inside the house, we could hear it with the car windows down. Wilbur brought Tommy in the car and he stayed there quietly. He would occasionally complain that his head hurt but once we were reaching home he said he felt sick. Now, THAT was the alcohol.

"Tommy, where were you!?" Phil questioned once we were home.

Tommy gagged. I instantly helped him make his way to the toilet. He cried, saying he didn't want to throw up.

"It's alright," I said, merely above a whisper, "you'll feel better afterwards."

I know he wasn't going to feel better instantly, but what else was I supposed to say? I rubbed his back while he vomited everything out.

"Do you still feel like you're going to throw up?" Wilbur asked, Tommy shook his head 'no'.

"Come on then," he ordered, helping Tommy off the bathroom floor.

We followed Tommy outside and he apologized profusely to Phil. Here's the thing with Tommy. When we moved in together, he was more happier compared to when he was living with his parents. He'd have a running quote that Phil is more of a father than Tommy's biological father. He basically cares about Phil's opinions more than his dad's and thinks of Wilbur and I as his brothers because he doesn't have any.

"Why are you sorry?" Phil questioned again.

"I went to a party and drank alcohol 'cuz my friends told me to and I didn't tell you, I'm sorry if I made you worried."

"Toms, it's your birthday. You're an adult now and you probably shouldn't have listened to your friends when they're telling you to do things like that but we all make mistakes and there's nothing wrong with that! You'll learn from your mistakes and I'm always going to be worried for you but that's nothing to apologize for."

Tommy smiled. "Thanks, Phil."

"Let's get you to sleep," Wilbur said softly.

---

[1179 words]

Honestly didn't know how to end the story whoops-