Missing - Tommy

I definitely did not just publish a chapter titled "I met Dream and Drista irl - Tommy" then accidentally deleted it. Haha definitely notttttttt ahahahaah

Characters: Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Phil, Wilbur and Niki.

[The characters spend a few days in a snowy cabin at North Yorkshire, but they never knew a snow storm was coming.]

TW: Blood, slight gore, hypothermia.

-------|||-------

Ranboo's pov

Tubbo came to America last year on the 12th of November till the 14th of December. On the 2nd of January this year, Tubbo officially moved out of his parents house in Bognor Regis and is now living in Brighton. I was always planning to go back to the UK, I really enjoyed my stay there and now that Tubbo moved out, I was more eager to go and see his new living space. Tommy missed me and thought it was unfair Tubbo saw me and he couldn't due to his parents rules. I decided to surprise Tommy and come there somewhere in February. I asked Tubbo about it, wondering if they were both available at the time. Tubbo gave me the green light and then tickets were booked. I booked them for the 21st of February and I will fly back to the US on the 12th of April, 3 days after Tommy's birthday. Tubbo told me to pack a bunch of hoodies and sweatshirts, as I'll be there during winter.

-------|time skip|-------

It's been two weeks since my flight to the UK. Tubbo and I had met up. His house looked amazing, it was different and smaller than where he previously lived, but was very cozy. Once I was settled in, Tubbo and I planned fun things we could do together with Tommy. I told Tubbo I've never seen snow because it was always hot where I lived, so he decided we could go somewhere snowy. We planned on visiting North Yorkshire, it was one of the prettiest places that snowed a lot according to Tubbo. We had told most of our friends about this, basically inviting them to be with us but also helping to take us there. So far, Phil, Wilbur and Niki were interested to accompany us on our trip.

Tubbo's pov

I know Tommy's been having a rough start of the year, no matter how much he told social media he was excited to become 18, he was actually stressed out about it. He told me he had a lot of things going on, he was debating on filling in a UCAS application to get into university and was overthinking it. I was also unable to meet him as much after I moved into my new house. Once Ranboo arrived to the UK, I resolved to go on a trip so Tommy could cool off a bit. I know he's not been sleeping much as well, I can tell from how he looks and sounds whenever we're on a call.

Phil, Niki, and Wilbur confirmed they were coming along with us on this trip. Phil rented us a cottage in North Yorkshire to stay in for 4 days and 3 nights. Wilbur and Niki both lived in Brighton, I'd say they were 10 minutes away from my house. They were going to pick us and drive 3 hours to Tommy's house in Nottingham, then drive almost another 2 hours to North Yorkshire. I felt kind of bad, I knew it was going to be a long and tiring drive for Wilbur. On the bright side, everything was set! I told Tommy about this beforehand but left out the part that Ranboo was in the UK. I could tell he was a little excited but part of him sounded hesitant to come along.

Tommy's pov

It was 11pm, the night before the trip. I decided to call Tubbo, we normally call each other a lot the day before meeting up out of excitement but this wasn't the case. It was fear, stress, and all those thoughts that made me not want to come on this trip in the first place. I had been stressing out about getting into university a lot that I would never get out of my bed but I would never sleep. It had come to the point that I'd practically pass out, a lot, from being too tired. I ignored it, knowing it was probably a bad decision.