Blue Molly - Tommy

Got this idea from literally just one lyric in the song "OHMAMI" by Chase Atlantic lolz

Characters: Tommy, Dream, Wilbur and Tubbo.

[Tommy gets bullied in college and his friends find out]

TW// Bullying, mentions of blood, drug use/misuse of drugs.

-------|||-------

Tommy's pov

High school was tough on me. None of my friends other than Tubbo knew I was getting bullied in high school. That's the main reason I dropped out. Things were great now, I got to focus on YouTube and Twitch more, then decided to apply for college. College was fun, it's way better than high school ever was. That's until my bullies found out the college I went to. Why would they waste their time just to beat the shit out of me? Because I tried to get away from them and it only served to amuse them.

My college finishes 30 minutes after my old high school does so by the time I'm out I already see them in an alleyway ready to torture me. My parents work a lot, my mum has two jobs and the both of them are only home dusk till dawn - I rarely see them or talk to them face to face.

Dream's pov

Yesterday night, (Monday) Tommy and I planned to discuss lore for the SMP together after he got back from college. We do this a lot, so it wasn't something unusual for either of us. We scheduled it to be at 3:45pm, but Tommy never replied. I called him, only for it to get declined. This worried me a little. I know Tommy was at college, I know he would let me know if he wants to cancel or if he was busy. And I definitely know he never declines my calls. I decided to call Wilbur and ask if he's heard from Tommy.

"Hi, Dream!"

"Hey, have you heard from Tommy by any chance?"

"No, why?"

"We were supposed to discuss some stuff for the SMP but he declined my call."

"He never declines calls."

"I know! He was supposed to get back at 3:45pm, 15 minutes after his college finishes, so I just got worried."

"I'll give him a call and let you know if I hear from him."

"Sounds good, thanks."

"Thanks for informing me."

Wilbur's pov

Right after that call from Dream, I called Tommy.

Picked up almost instantly, I heard multiple voices.

"-therfucker tried to get away from us and what did it result in?" One boy said, I could tell there was more people there.

"CAN'T YOU SHITS JUST LEAVE ME FOR ONE DAY?" Tommy yelled shakily.

What's happening?

"You did this to yourself, Thomas." Another voice spoke.

"It's TOMMY."

"Tommy? Oh what a shit name that is."

"No, leave it, he's only giving us more reasons to make fun of him."

"FUCK OFF!" Tommy cried and groaned, I could hear the pain he was in.

"Be quiet, you pussy."

I did not hesitate to grab my keys and drive to Tommy. I don't exactly know where his college is but I know where his house is. It's almost 2 hours away but I couldn't care less about that. I got in the car and turned the key.