Shitty life - Bedrock bros

Characters: Tommy, Techno, Wilbur, Phil, Tubbo, Ranboo, Sneegsnag, Scott and Beau.

[Tommy's had enough with the world]

TW// Suicidal thoughts, self-harm, attempted suicide, blood, gore.

-------|||-------

Tommy's pov

All my life I felt left out, unloved, like I didn't exist. Whenever my parents went somewhere they wouldn't tell me where they were going or ask if I wanted to come along. Once I started streaming, when I met Tubbo and the rest, it was opposite. I was never left out and I felt loved. Obviously it was too good to be true. The finding me annoying bit wasn't 100 percent 'a bit'. It's true I was annoying and clingy sometimes but I was just excited to the feeling of getting affection as I don't usually get it. Tubbo and Wilbur would get irritated by me, or maybe I just thought they did. Now I felt left out again. I'd call Tubbo and ask him if he wanted to hang but he'd be with Ranboo. Then I'd call Wilbur but he'd be busy with his band mates. And Phil was always with his wife as per usual. Whenever I brought this up to Wilbur, he would tell me he's busy and that I'm being dramatic.

Looking outside at the gloomy sky, I think about my life decisions. My existence never mattered, it was useless. What if I killed myself right now? More people would probably not care and be relieved that I did so than the people who would care and be upset about it. What's holding me back then? Technoblade. Techno has always been supportive and kind to me. He doesn't show it that often but a small part of me knows he cares about me. He came to the UK three days ago and he's staying for 4 weeks. We also had a full SBI meetup two days ago and posted about it on Twitter. It was genuinely the most fun I had in years, but there was something off about it. I still felt...left out. Maybe I was just selfish and wanted attention but I can't just turn off my feelings. Yesterday, things were back to normal and it seemed like no one knew I existed anymore. Even Techno...so it was worse than normal.

Techno's pov

Three days ago, I arrived to the UK. Being extremely exhausted and jet-lagged, I slept for that entire day. The next day we had a SBI meetup. I've known Tommy for over a year and we've gotten extremely close to each other. I love him like my own brother, and honestly I don't think anyone else I talk to could make me happier than the way Tommy does. We both have shit parents and trust issues but I trust Tommy with all my heart. He's been through so much and I'm so proud of him for always telling me everything. I'd call him everyday just to check on him. During the SBI meetup, Tommy was having fun and I could tell that he had a genuine smile on his face. That evening was the last time I spoke to him. I met Niki, Jack, and Scott yesterday but when I got back I forgot to check up on Tommy.

I called him when I woke up today but it went straight to voicemail. He might've been asleep still so I sent him a text and continued on with my day. I called him once more at 1pm but it went to voicemail again. It was around 4pm now. The place I was staying at wasn't that far from Tommy's and at this point I would be insane not to check up on him in person. I rang him up before doing so. Declined. Declined? There had only been three times Tommy declined my call. The first time - he was crying, the second time - he cut himself and this is the third. Something was definitely wrong.

I grabbed my keys and paced quickly to Tommy's house, wasting no time. I know that he's not okay. I called him once more only for him to decline it again. I wait for a minute and focus on where I was walking. I was reaching the street Tommy's house was on.

"C'mon Toms, pick up." I whispered, giving him a call again.

Ring ring...

Ring-