Worried for you - SBI house

Characters: Tommy, Wilbur, Techno and Phil.

[Wilbur and Tommy's afternoon doesn't go as planned]

TW// Blood, gore

-------|||-------

Wilbur's pov

Being in the SBI house was really fun. Since Phil has his car and all of us (excluding Tommy) has a drivers licence, we'd drive around Brighton or anywhere we wanted. We had to get groceries today, but Phil was streaming and Techno went back to sleep. So I decided to buy the groceries this time, and Tommy followed along. After we bought everything we needed and put it back in my house, I asked Tommy what he wanted to do.

"I want food," he replied.

It was half past 5pm, Tommy and I haven't eaten anything all day. The both of us wake up late anyway, so it wasn't unusual. Techno was in the shower now and Phil was still streaming but I didn't know if they wanted anything so I decided to ask.

"Phil," I called, opening his room door.

"I'm streaming!" Phil told before I walked over to his pc.

"I know," I replied. "Hi, chat!"

"What's up?"

"Tommy and I are going out for food so I was going to ask if you wanted to come with."

"Is Techno coming?"

"Well, he's in the shower so I wasn't gonna ask unless you're coming. So, are you?"

"No, maybe just buy something back for us. Are you taking the car?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay. Be careful, bye!"

And so Tommy and I left the house once again. Unfortunately, the UK weather this time of the year is, in Tommy's words, "pretty shit". Not long after we left, it started raining very heavily. I quickly turned on my wipers and drove carefully as the road got wet and more slippery. I hate the rain and I've said it so many times. I also told Techno about this, he knew about my anxiety and tried to help. I always had really bad anxiety and this time I was scared for both mine and Tommy's safety. We stopped at the red traffic light and waited. The sound of raindrops falling on the car was deafening, it drained out the music from the radio and everything else other than the wipers. Trying not to overthink, I push down the gas pedal with my foot as the light turns green. Seeing rather distracting bright lights, I look to my left - car headlights coming our direction.Trying to act quickly, I turned the car but before we knew what was happening, the other car crashed ours and slid past us. The impact hurt the left side of my neck. The glass from the car window shattered into a million pieces, and went everywhere. I didn't care about this car, I didn't care about the other car, I didn't care about myself or anything right now. It was Tommy I was concerned of. I took out my seat belt and glanced over to him. Unconscious. Deep red blood dripping from his forehead, and red marks on his arm were obvious. My first thought was to call an ambulance. And so I did. Not long after, Tommy and I were in the ambulance going to the hospital.

Once we reached and they took Tommy to a ward, I explained to the receptionist that Tommy is my roommate/best friend and that his parents lived 4 hours away. They made me sign some forms while waiting for Tommy. The left side of my jaw hurt like hell, the nurse saw my scrapes and insisted on giving me medical treatment as well. I ended with plasters on my head and chin/at my jawline. I didn't think to check my phone or make a call, it just stayed in the pocket of my hoodie. Everything happened so quick that the accident replayed in my head and I couldn't focus for a while. I don't know how long it's been since we left the house and I didn't check. Fuck, I don't even know how I'm going to explain to Phil that his car is damaged. The nurse who I saw earlier walked towards me.