Bad Idea - Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur

Got this idea when I rewatched Jumanji lol

Characters: Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur.

[Tommy finds out he's allergic to insect stings and bites]

TW// Allergic reactions.

-------|||-------

Third pov

Tommy is allergic to insects stings and bites. Fortunately for him, the place he used to live hardly has been any insects. The last time he got an allergic reaction was from a mosquito bite when he was 6. The symptoms were somewhat instant, he was then sent to the hospital. It's been a little past 11 years now, and Tommy hasn't gotten an insect bite since. How? His parents made him do homeschooling and never let him out. Tommy never knew about having this allergy or having that allergic reaction 11 years ago. He never realized this was the reason his parents always made him stay inside. They'd always say "It's for your own safety." and not elaborate. When he turned 14 and started YouTube and Twitch, he didn't mind not going outside, already being used to it and didn't care as much as he did when he was younger. He made many online friends, such as Wilbur and Tubbo, and became popular under the name "TommyInnit".

Tubbo lived very close-by to Tommy's house, it was only two train stations away. Wilbur lived just about 3 hours away but could drive there by himself. Tommy's parents were abroad on a business trip for the week and Wilbur got their permission to stay with Tommy for the weekend. To be specific, this was Tommy's mother's reply to Wilbur asking.

Tommy's mum
Good afternoon, Will. You have my permission, I'm sure he would appreciate your company. I trust you to take care of Tommy and to not destroy the house. If you are staying, please do not take Tommy out of the house, or let him leave at all because he is allergic to insect bites. Keep an eye on him or at least check on him every few hours. Message me if it's something important only. Thank you.

None of Tommy's friends were aware he had any allergies, so this surprised Wilbur that Tommy has never mentioned it. Once Wilbur arrived at Tommy's house he decided to clear this up.

"Hey, Wilbur!" Tommy welcomed cheerily, closing the door after he entered.

"Hi, Tommy!" Wilbur greeted, pulling Tommy into a hug.

"Tubbo said he's gonna be here in 20 minutes." Tommy stated, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Okay. Have you eaten?" Wilbur questioned, he was quite hungry.

"I ate some biscuits but other than that no."

"I'll make you guys something. Should we go out to the arcade or something later?"

"Um... I dunno. I don't think my mum would agree to that." Tommy replied, unsure.

"Alright. Question for you, are you allergic to anything? Like just in general."

"Not that I know of, why?" Tommy over-questioned curiously.

"Your mum told me you're allergic to mosquito bites and she won't let you go outside."

"Allergic to mosquito bites? That's... odd and specific."

"You never knew about an allergy you have?"

"They never told me about it."

"But how do they know you're allergic to something unless you got an allergic reaction?"

"I don't fuckin' know, mate, maybe I was young and forgot about it or maybe they made it up."

"Okay, nevermind. I'll make food."