Copycat - Tommy and Phil

This was a very delayed chapter, but have it anyways.

Characters: Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Phil.

[Fans find out Tommy's in Mexico and has a beard, but Tommy claims it isn't him. He digs deeper into the situation to find out who is the TommyInnit lookalike.]

------|🏳️‍🌈|------

Phil's pov

It's a Sunday today, my schedule was completely free so I decided to do an "Early Birb" stream, which is when I basically stream in the morning for the people who don't get to watch when I'd usually go live. I scrolled through Twitter on my pc while stream had the starting soon screen on and a song playing. I laughed out loud seeing the two of many topics that were "Trending in the UK" on Twitter. They were "beardinnit" and "TOMMY IS IN MEXICO". The first one made me imagine Tommy with a beard. I switched on the camera so stream could see me.

"Chat, beardinnit is trending on Twitter," I cackled. "Imagining Tommy with a beard is horrifying."

Trying to read chat, I notice it was going by quicker than usual. Most of the messages were about Tommy being in Mexico. Now, why does that sound familiar?

"WAIT, THE TOMMY IN MEXICO IS TOMMYINNIT?! OUR TOMMY?"

YES

HE HAS A BEARD, PHIL

YEAH, OUR TOMMY-

TELL HIM TO SHAVE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Drifting my attention from chat, I switched tabs back to Twitter, clicking on the trend "TOMMY IS IN MEXICO". Then, there it was. A picture of a fan meeting Tommy, who had a beard.

"Oh, my god," I said, a wide smile being plastered onto my face.

I switched tabs so chat could see what I was seeing on my screen.

"Tommy really looks more like my son with that beard," I continues speaking.

I spoke to chat for a while and they wondered how I didn't know he left to Mexico.

"I haven't seen Tommy in about a week, chat. He didn't tell me he was going anywhere."

The stream went on, Tubbo spammed "PHIL, HAVE YOU SEEN BEARDINNIT?" in my chat ten times and I attempted to call Tommy at one point but he didn't pick up. He called me back right after my stream ended.

"Phil," he answered calmly.

"Hey, Tommy! Are you enjoying your stay at-"

"Mexico? I swear to you that's not me."

"What?"

"I don't know who that is, Phil, I'm serious! I don't have a fucking beard and I'll literally go all the way to London just to prove it."

"Tommy, that was obviously you."

"Why did I even-" he cut off and hung up on me.

Tommy's pov

I dont know who that motherfucker thinks he is but I'm the real tommyinnit. Phil was of no use now since he didn't believe me...or so i thought.

My phone - that sat on my computer desk - rang and lit up to show Phil was calling me on Discord. I picked up.

"What?" I answered, slight rudeness in my tone because I was stressed about the situation that Phil ignored.

"Turn on your camera," he requested.