12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

(A/N:- be ready with some tissues🤧)

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf was literally having second thoughts after knowing the truth behind that stalker.

But Gulf knows that he can say no to Mew because it can be harmful for his mom or closed ones.

So at the end, he decided that he will try to accept mew's love. Though, he doesn't love him........ Yet.
His mom's safety is more important for him.Last night experience was like a nightmare to him.

He decided that he will go to mew's house to tell him about this, so that mew's madness can be decreased.
But then he realised that if he will go there, it will be a situation like going to the lion's den.

So Gulf decided to call Mew here, since gulf's mom was not at house and she will come late.

Gulf already have mew's number since Mew daily call him but Gulf never received it.

Gulf dialed Mew's number.......

Mew:- Baby???? Ooommmggg...... You... You called me.... For the first time, you called me. I m so so happy right now. You made my day baby. I love y.....

Gulf:- Mew, we need to talk about something. Can you come to my house, if it's possible!

Mew:- Of course my love. I will be there soon. Wait for me naa~

Gulf:- Come fast. I am waiting.

He hangs up the call.

Mew was extremely happy right now. For him, we won everything. His baby called him for the first time and ask him to come.

Mew immediately got ready, took the car keys and walked out of his house. While driving........ Numerous thoughts are coming in Mew's mind. He was talking to himself in the car.

My baby called me.

My baby ask me to come to his house.

My baby is the best.

I'm so crazy about you.

Gulf, I am coming to get you.

Soon, you will be mine.

I just hope you will say yes to me today.

I can do anything for you.

If you want, I will beg you for forgiveness.

I m not asking for many things, just you.

Coz I m nobody, but yours!!!

I will go on my knees... But plus be mine!!

Suddenly.......

Bbbbbbuuuuuummmmppp!!!!

( ambulance siren)..............

Gulf was waiting for Mew. He wants to talk. Either he will try to explain him or at last, he will surrender.
Then suddenly, his phone rang... It was showing Mew's number....

??? :- Hello! Am I speaking to Mr. Gulf??

Gulf :- Yes, it's me. Who are you?

??? :- Mr. Gulf, I am an officer of police department. Actually, your friend met with an accident. We found his phone from his car and your number was last received.
Can you please inform your friend's parents to come to city hospital. We are admitting him there. Thank you sir.