15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So.... let's start!!!

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) is here also😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

And for my hungry peeps.... 😈
What are we waiting for---!!!😏

***---***---***---***---***---***

After a month,

Mew was much recovered from his wounds. But he always act like he wants more time to recover, so that he can stay more with Gulf.

This one month was a complete bliss for him. For Gulf, it was just a responsibility, but deep inside..... He started liking this.... He started liking Mew.

They both have become a bit close. They both use to talk a lot about their families, college, other topics.
Mew was loving this at no end.

One day, Gulf went out to get some medicines for Mew , while Mew was taking a nap. After few hours, Gulf reached home, Gulf's mom was getting ready go to somewhere.

He asked her so she told that she urgently needs to go to aunt Marie's house, due to some emergency and she will be back tomorrow.

When Mew came to know about this, he smirked. Finally, he got some alone time with his baby!
After she left, they both ate dinner and sat in the couch to watch football match.

Mew was horny, he wants his baby. Other hand Gulf was literally focusing on the game. Suddenly Gulf felt that Mew was hugging him from waist and giving small kisses to his shoulder.

" Mew..... I want to watch this game naaa~! " Gulf whinnied like a kid.

" But I want to watch you! You can watch this later....I will join you for that..but now..." In a dark husky seductive voice, Mew said and started kissing the earlobe. While kissing on shoulder and then... Neck.

" Baby..... Please...... Can we today??? I want it so bad!!!! " Gulf was getting weak. He didn't said anything. Gulf always used to deny him for this but today, he nodded.

Gulf wants that too because he was getting attached to Mew day by day.
Mew immediately grab his wrist and pulled him to the bedroom. And locked the door.

Mew pinned both the hands of Gulf to the wall and started kissing passionately. Gulf was kissing him back.

" Baby, I want to devour you, on every place of your body, at every inch.... I want to mark you! I want to MAKE YOU MINE. " Said Mew passionately.

" Mhmmmmm~!! " Gulf was moaning. He was totally lost in the words.

" Talk to me baby please.... Tell me what you want??? Tell me you want me. Say it and I will give it to you baby. " Mew and his deep dark voice. Gulf is becoming crazy.

Their lips were moving a sync. They were in their own world, with no one around them, forgetting the past. Just Mew and Gulf!!!

" I...... I want you Mew...... I want you to mark me..... Mew.... MAKE ME YOURS TONIGHT....Mmhhmm.
" Gulf didn't realised what he just said that make Mew smirked evilly.

(A/N:- ohhh myyyy🙈🙈)

Mew pushed Gulf to the bed and hovered him and started kissing his lips, jawline, neck, everywhere.
Mew doesn't want to leave a single inch.

Gulf was literally enjoying this. Mew started removing his t-shirt and unbutton Gulf shirt too. They were half naked.

This moment was so heated!!!!
Those juicy and lovely lips making Mew crazy!!!