39. ASKING PERMISSION

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...! 😍😍

*Small update!*

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew's parents were really helpful to Gulf's mom. They were true with their words. Gulf's mom was feeling so blessed to have them. They are so supporting. Both the parents were very excited for the wedding!

Though their parents were handling many works of this wedding but, When mew gave a wonderful idea of bachelorette party celebration, Gulf was so excited!! He was also happy that Mew will be with him!

Gulf immediately called Mild to invite.

Gulf:- Hey buddy, wassup??....Are you free?? I want to ask something.

Mild:- Sure buddy. What happened?? Is everything ok?

Gulf:- Everything is ok mild. I want to invite you!

Mild:- For what?? You are getting married tomorrow only??? Such a despo!

Gulf:- Ai'sat!!! I m inviting you for my bachelorette party!!!! At Mew's resort, tomorrow at evening. Mew is arranging everything. So is it possible for you and Milly??? Please please please come naaa~!

Mild:- Bachelorette party???!!! Wow that sounds cool and yes I m free so I will come but Milly can't. She has a lot of work pressure so she can't,but I will for sure! Mew is arranging everything... I can smell a sugar daddy here!

Gulf:- Hahaha sugar daddy?? That sounds epic. Well, I will miss Milly but okay work comes first. I m happy that you are coming.... piggy!

Mild:- Don't call me that...I m not piggy!!!

Gulf:- Haha fine...well I will send you the location. Be there at time okay??

Mild:- Yes I will. See ya buddy! Bye!

Call ended.

Gulf was feeling soooo happy that he is going to celebrate his official Bachelorette party!!! But funny part is....with his soon to be husband also. Gulf giggled on this.

Mew's possessiveness sometimes feel so cute for him. He don't have any problem with that, in fact, he was dammmm excited!!

Whereas, Mew firstly called Gulf's mom...that's his mother-in-law...

Mew:- Swadee krub mom! Can I have a word with you?

Gulf's mom:- wadee Mew..yes son what happened???

Mew:- Mom actually we are deciding to have a bachelorette party at my resort tomorrow. It will me, Gulf, Mild, Lhong, Turbo only. No other. So I just need your permission. Can we??

Gulf's mom :- ........

Mew:- Mom.... You there??? Hello??

Gulf's mom :- Umm..yes...I m here son...umm actually I was just little emotional.

Mew:- Why mom what happened?? You don't like the idea?? If not, we will cancel.

Gulf's mom :- No no no!! I love it. You go ahead and celebrate. If you are with Gulf I don't have to worry. It's just that...you called me to ask permission so I felt good of that.

Mew:- Aww mom..... without your and mom dad permission, I m not going to do anything. I just want your blessings!

Gulf's mom :- My blessings are always with you both! Have fun boys but tell gulf that I need his help for invitations and at evening, he can go for party, I will handle the rest!