45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)

Thank you for always voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍😍😭😭💞💞💯

So here I comes with the last update of this story!! 💞💞💞

So let's begin!!! 😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

These seven years were magical for both the boys and for both the families as well. Mew and Gulf were living in blissful married life.

Mew's parents have accepted Gulf and loved him so much like their own son. Mew was so happy about this.

And of course, Gulf and mew's mom have became a team and they looooved to tease Mew and his dad. They all were enjoying this family time so muchhhhhhh.

Their love have increased day by day. And Mew has became more wild and cheerful too. Not in a crime way, but in a romantic way.

Gulf has saw a new Mew Suppasit, who is naughty, fun loving, jolly, cheerful. Gulf was loving to see Mew so open like this. Mew daily used to sing songs for Gulf and Gulf always make sketches after marriage too for Mew.

It's not like they both never had a quarrel between them. But they know how to sort it out, either verbally or........ Haha I guess I don't need to mentioned ;)

Mew was beyond happy because his dream came true!! He finally made Gulf his. Daily Mew, saw Gulf laying beside him. He always have tears in his eyes because he used to imagine this and now, it's happening in real.

As promised, Mew and Gulf at every weekend went to Gulf's house too meet his mom. She was living alone but she was happy that Mew and Gulf came at every weekend.

Sometimes, Mew's mom had night out with Gulf's mom too. They have became best friends.

In these six years, Mew has forced Gulf to leave his job and start to work with him in Suppasit enterprise. Firstly Gulf denied but how can he say no to Mew? Mew has his ways to make Gulf agree.

Now, Gulf was working as COO ( Chief operating officer) in Suppasit enterprises. Mew and Gulf works together now! So of course it very common that they used to have some steamy romance in office too.

A company needs a chief operating officer (COO) because the CEO is usually too busy to monitor production quotas and other works in a company. Gulf was giving a perfect support to Mew.

Their company was reaching at highest success. They got a lot of profit due to Gulf's accurate decisions. Mew was really blessed to have Gulf in his life. He really proved as lucky charm.

Mr. Amrec Walter has shut his mouth and he never said anyone about Marky's death accident to anyone because Mew always use to threaten him by call or mail that not to spill the truth.

Gulf has no idea that Mew and his parents know everything about it. In fact they were proud of him that he is really just like them, not really but somehow.

In these six years, Mew and Gulf had attended three biggest and special marriages and proposals.....

Lhong❤Turbo

Mild❤Milly (proposal)

Bright❤Win ( gulf's cousin)

All these beautiful couples get married and became official for each other.

Mew and Gulf had never decided to have a kid but Mew's mom and dad insisted them a lot to adopt a child to complete this family as Gulf can't give birth. Gulf's mom agreed too.

So they adopted a orphan child from the same orphanage where Mew and his family donate money, a beautiful kid who was 7 years old was and happy to be adopted by Mew and Gulf. They named him as.....