20. AWAY FROM YOU

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" I...I called them and told them to come. " Gulf said with a sullen expression. Everybody's eyes widened!

(A/N:- Readers, just imagine a song is playing in background. Song:-. IF OUR LOVE IS WRONG- Calum Scott)

🎶🎶🎶
I don't know how I should say it
In my mind, it's every word
That they don't wanna hear
🎶🎶🎶

" What.... Why baby... Why you did this??? Who told you that I killed Alex??? I didn't baby.... I didn't... " Mew asked with shocking expression.

" What do you think I m a fool, people standing here are dumb????

Mew I have a proof against you. Last night you were talking with someone and guess what I was awake and heard everything and not only heard, I recorded it in my phone! " Gulf showed the video clip to everyone, officers too.

*In that clip.... *

Mew:- Good job! I don't need the photo. But make sure and it should look like a Alex did suicide not get murdered. I don't want to be claimed for his death.... understand?? No one should know about that I told you to kill him. And also you also go underground now!

???:- yes boss. Got it!

Mew:- hmmm do as I say!

*Clip ends... *

Mew's parents were speechless , so was gulf's mom. Lhong and Mild were shocked too. This clip was enough for the officers to arrest mew.

" Thank you Mr. Gulf for this clip. It will be a proof. Mr. Mew Suppasit, you are under arrest. " One officer said and pulled Mew out of the house.

" No no officer, please I don't want to go to jail. Mom please do something. I will not gonna do anything wrong I swearrrrrrr.... Mommmmmm please!

🎶🎶🎶
I don't know how they might take it
Maybe you can take the pressure
And make it disappear
Throw out the inhibition
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf...baby why did you do this with me??? *crying*..... because of this, I m going AWAY FROM YOU. I love you Gulf. Please tell the officers to stop!!! " Gulf said nothing. He was not even looking at him. He can't see this gulf was just holding his mom's hand tightly.

🎶🎶🎶
You make me feel a feeling that I've never felt before
I don't know if they're gonna like it
But that only makes me want it more
🎶🎶🎶

Mew's mom was not able to see his son like this.

" No nooo no please don't take my son away from meeeeee..pleaseeeeeee..... officer stooooop!!!! Noooo!! " She was crying harder.

" Officer, don't take him there. Let's settle , I am CEO of Suppasit enterprises. You can't take him....."

" Whatever you want to talk sir, come to the police station. " While officers were pulling Mew out of the room , Mew was just shouting and screaming. Mew anyhow managed to get free from officer's grip and ran towards Gulf and pulled him close. Mew was a crying mess, so was Gulf.