43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)

Ready to meet special guests?? 🤩🤩💯💯🔥🔥

Let's begin....!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

At evening party,

" GULFIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! " someone shouted in the middle of the crowd. Gulf turn back and immediately ran to that person and hugged him tightly.

Mew was looking at them suspiciously. They were looking very close. He was getting jealous.
Gulf broke the hug and took those person to Mew.

" Mew meet him, he is my cousin, Win! Remember the day we were going to select dress and I told you I am talking with my cousin.... I was talking with him.... " Gulf introduced Win to Mew. Mew take a relief breath and shook his hand with Win.

" Win..... Meet Mew, my husband! " Said Gulf shyly. Win smiled.

" I have heard a looooot about you from gulfie..... You are sooo handsome in real too..!! " Win said excitedly.

" Haha thanks winny! " Said Mew and Gulf and Win smiled.

" Winny.... Where is your boyfie??? " Asked Gulf.

" I m here!!! " Said a person behind them. Gulf and that person hugged. He then stand beside his boyfriend.

" Mew, meet Bright, Winny's boyfriend. Well, I really need to ask this, when you both are going to get married huh??? After crossing 60?? " Said Gulf sarcastically. All bursted into laughter.

" Soon!! And first invite will be to you! " Said Bright and Win blushed.

" Ahaan!!! So good to hear that!! You both look beautiful together. " Said Mew with a smile.

" Thank you Mew, that's really sweet of you naaa~! " Said Win cutely

" Well, if you guys excuse us, some of my friends want to meet Gulf. If you don't mind, may I take him? " Asked Mew.

" All yours Mew! We don't mind at all.... Carry-on!! " Said Bright. They all shook their hands and Mew Gulf went to other guests.

" They are made for each other, right? " Asked Win in excitement.

" Yes!! Just like we are made for each other!! " Whispered bright in win's ear. Win blushed and look at bright.