31. PUNISHMENT🔞

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...!

Warning:- 🔞🔞 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

And...for the hungry peeps like me..

Shall we begin??😈😈😈

***---***---***---***---***---***

So here the punishment starts...

Right now, Mew was driving his car, while gulf was giving him a nice blowjob. Mew hissed when gulf suck the head of his hard cock.

When they entered in the car, gulf's punishment started. Mew ordered him to suck his member till they reach the place where they were going.

Mew's right hand was on the steering wheel and left hand was on gulf's head, stroking his hairs lovingly and moaning.

" Aah~! Yes baby....take it.... Take it like this.... Mmmm... Take me more..!! " Gulf just hummed in response, which cause mew to moan in pleasure. The vibration of that hummed was on another level.

Mew started pushing Gulf's head more down till his nose touch the belt of his pant. Mew started thrusting roughly a few times and then he let his head go. Gulf choked.

Gulf was having tears and Mew was loving to see him like this. It's not like those were sad tears, it was choke tears. After few thrusts, Mew came in Gulf's mouth and Gulf have to swallow all load because Mew was pushing him down roughly while moaning loudly on the car.

Gulf move his head up and said...

" Boo~! My lips are hurting because of that zipper naaa~ " Gulf said with a pout.

" Baby~! I can't take off my pants ....I m driving. And stop complaining, you are having your punishment. "

" You are crazy Mew!!!!! Totally crazy!!! " Said Gulf with a sigh.

" Yes I am crazy, crazy for you baby!!! " Gulf smiled but then he saw Mew was hard again.

" What the.....are you sex monster or what??? You are hard again??? You just came! "

" I m always hard, when I am with you. By looking at your face, your lips, your neck, your cheeks, your.....argh! I just can't control! " Said Mew seductively. Gulf cheeks turned red and he took a tissue to wipe his face and lips.

" Mew, at least now tell me, where are we going??? "

" My resort! " Mew replied only this. Gulf shook his head. He knows last time, mew kidnapped him and took him to the resort. After a long journey, they finally reached at the resort.

(A/N:- Readers, just a reminder, I have mentioned this resort at chapter... " KIDNAPPED? ")

Mew parked his car, and they should get out from the car, But mew pulled gulf towards him and started kissing him roughly and passionately. Gulf have no other option but to reciprocate it.

They were making out in the car but then, Mew broke the kiss and look at Gulf.

" Let's go inside, shall we baby~!? I need you so bad right now!! " Gulf nodded and they went to the resort. As they were about to enter, Mew picked up gulf in a bridal style and took him to the bedroom directly.

Mew looking at Gulf very seductively, with a smirk on his face. When they reach the bedroom, mew out him down and pushed him towards the wall harshly and locked him with his arms to both the sides.