44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)

Warning:- 🔞🔞 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

And...for the hungry peeps like me..

Aaareee yyoouuu rreeaaddyyy??😈😈😈😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew reached to their cottage bedroom. All the guests, friends and family members have already went back to their home.

The moment Mew entered, he felt like someone has grabbed him inside forcefully and cuffed his hands with pink furry cuffs behind him.

Mew was so shocked by this sudden actions when he saw that person came in front of Mew.

" Baby???? Why.... You cuffed my hands?? " Mew asked shockingly.

" It's your punishment for leaving me alone at the party!! " Said Gulf in a dark voice and push Mew down the floor. Mew was on his knees trying to get up but Gulf pushed him back.

Mew suddenly realized that Gulf is just wear a big size white shirt and sexy black boxer and on legs........ Laced heels???

Oooommmgggg Shittt he is going to be death to me!

How can he look so adorable and sexy at same time???

No doubt.... Gulf was looking so delicious. Mew was trying to uncuff himself and Gulf was laughing evilly and took a seat in front of him.

Gulf placed his legs to Mew's crotch and started moving it seductively which is making Mew hard. Gulf bite his lips. He really love to play like this...

(A/N :- readers, Though it's a fanart but it's perfect so just imagine this🔥🔥🙈🙈)

" Mmmhhmm baby~! Don't.... do this!! " Mew moaned as Gulf was moving his legs very seductively to mew's crotch and biting his lips and making some moaning sounds to tease more.

" It's your punishment boo for leaving me alone there!! I m really enjoying this. Look at yourself. You look so helpless! " Said Gulf with a evil grin.

" You will regret for teasing me like this. See, I m so hard right now. Open the cuffs now!!! " Shouted Mew in pain but he was enjoying it too. He was hard that twitching in pain.

" Nah nah! Not so soon. Let me make you suffer more~ " Said Gulf and he stand moving his waist seductively towards Mew. Gulf was teasing a beast which will be dangerous. Gulf was dancing in a slutty way, Mew was shocked but his eyes get more darker.

It was becoming tough for Mew to control, he badly wants to touch his baby. He is trying not to lose but it's tough. His baby is testing his patience.

" Baby, last warning..... Open this cuffs now! " Said Mew in a dark voice in which Gulf stunned.

Am I teasing him that much??