36. PREPARATIONS

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day, Mew woke up with a beautiful smile on his face. He can't wait for 4 days to went. He wants to wake up with his baby daily.

He got up from bed, done with his morning chords and exercises, he went to kitchen to meet his mom.

" Good morning handsome, coffee?? " Mew smiled and nodded.

" Where is dad?? " Mew asked.

" He went for an urgent meeting. He will be back soon maybe at evening. " They had a coffee and some talks.

" Umm.... mom, I guess me and gulf and actually we should start with our wedding preparation. I want this wedding to be the best!!!!! Everything should be perfect!!!! " Mew said excitedly.

" Yes son it will be trust me. Well I have a friend who is a wedding dress designer. I have asked him and he is ready to design it. I hope you remember him. He is our family friend.

He wants to meet you and Gulf. So ask gulf and went to designer. What's say??? " Said Mew's mom with a smile. Mew immediately went to his mom and hugged her so tightly.

" Ooommmggg....mom you are the best!!!! Seriously!! I can't believe..omg....I love you so much! " Mew said happily.

" Love you too my son! You deserve all the happiness. And me your dad will do anything to see you happy like this. " She said while having some tears in her eyes.

" Mom, don't be emotional naaa ~! You are the best!! " Mew said while caressing her back.

" I know....I m the best...hehe! Well now go and call Gulf, inform him about this. " Mew nodded and gave a peck in her cheeks and went to his room to call Gulf.

Mew dialed his baby's number but it's was showing as busy. Mew thought gulf must be talking with someone. After 15mins he again called but it shows busy again. It turns into 30mins. Mew was getting irritated now! He called Gulf like 50 times and finally Gulf picked up.

Gulf:- Mew I m so so so sorry. I was talking with my cousin.

Mew:- I WAS CALLING YOU LIKE 50 FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU NOT RECIEVE IT!!!! I M NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU????? HUH??? ( Mew shouted at phone)

But then Mew heard some soft sobbing sounds from other side.

Gulf:- I ...*sobs* I m sorry Mew. Please forgive me. Please!!! *Sobs* I promise this will not gonna happen again but please... don't shout at me. You know I don't like it naa! ( Gulf started crying)

Mew :- THEN WHY YOU DIDN'T PICKED UP MY CALL FIRST??? THAT BLOODY COUSIN IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU??? NOT ME???

This time Gulf said nothing and ended the call. Gulf was literally crying so much. He know he should picked up Mew's calls but he was busy talking with with cousin. And Mew insulted his cousin so Gulf got a bit tensed.

While Mew was shocked when Gulf ended the call on his face. He regret. Mew realised that he really shouted at Gulf so much at morning. He ruined his day. He was feeling bad and upset.

Mew called again to Gulf but Gulf again didn't picked up so Mew decided that he will go to Gulf's house and convince him. Mew got ready, took his car keys and went to Gulf's house. After reaching there, Mew hugged Gulf's mom.

" Hey Mew! So early in morning? What happened?? Is everything ok? " Gulf's mom asked worriedly.

" Everything is fine mom. I just came here to pick Gulf with me. Today I want him to come with me to a designer for trial of wedding suits. Mom can we?? Please give us permission! " Mew pleaded.