42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍♥️

* looooooooooong update hehe*

Let's get our boys married now!!!! 😂😂💗💗💯💯😍😍

Let's feel the magic of LOVE together..... ❤❤

***---***---***---***---***---***

Finally, the day has come for which Mew, Gulf and both the the families were waiting for.

Kanawuts and Suppasits have a big day today. After facing a lot of struggles, pain, obstacles, problems, finally, God has given them the strength to be in this beautiful day.

They were at their wedding place where both the families were being in different cottages.

Mew and Gulf was very nervous. They are going to start a new life after the vows. They are going to be officially wedded husband.

Gulf was feeling damm nervous

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Gulf was feeling damm nervous. He was looking out from the window, thinking about all the obstacles they have faced, TOGETHER and finally reached here.... Their final destination.

Gulf asked mild to be with him so that he can talk with someone and feel better. His heart was beating so crazily today.

" Ready??? " Asked mild excitedly.

Gulf just look at him but didn't responded. Mild got confused.

" What happened?? Second thoughts?? " Asked Mild and Gulf shook his head.

" No, I m just getting nervous. I don't know I deserve this or not. I deserve Mew or not. I m a bad luck for everyone. But he always consider me as good luck charm. " Said Gulf nervously.

" Hey!!!! Who said you are badluck?? Come on dude! Mew is right, you are a lucky charms for everyone around you, and badluck for your enemies and it's good. Don't think like this. YOU DESERVE EVERY HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD GULF. YOU DESERVE HIM. HE DESERVE YOU! " said Mild and tears were rolling down from Gulf's eyes. He immediately hugged Mild and whispered a soft thank you in mild's ears. He nodded.

" Let me ask again now..... Ready??? " Mild said with a smile.
Gulf took a deeeeep breath awhile holding a bouquet in his hands.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.