25. GUILTY

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...!

Warning:- 🔞 there is slight 🔞 scene.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. I will mark it.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day, Gulf woke with a heavy headache. He was feeling like he wants to vomit. He took a day off from his office.

Maybe I drank too much yesterday....

The word 'yesterday' reminds him of the incident happened. Gulf can't believe that he finally met Mew after four years. He hugged Mew, kissed him. Gulf was in complete shock. He us cursing himself.

Shittttt!!!!!

What the hell I did yesterday.... Already he hates me and now he will more.... God..... I want to go somewhere underground.

I want to dig myself.

I.... I kissed him.

But..... I..... Like it.

I missed those kisses and warmth a lot!

Why I want more??? I don't know what to do. Should I apologize him??

Yeah.. I guess it will be a good idea.

Suddenly, Gulf's phone rang.
It was showing Fiat's number.

Ugh mood spoiler!!!!

Fiat:- Hello?? Where are you honey?? Why didn't you came today... I m missing you so much!!!

Gulf:- What the hell Fiat!!!!!!! I'm not your honey!! I told you to stay away from me. Stop calling me honey or else...

Fiat :- yeah yeah you will complaint, so patent. Come on Gulf, just accept me. No matter how much you try, you can't get away from me.

Gulf:- I am giving you last warming Fiat.... STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!! Otherwise you will regret. Just because I can't do anything , doesn't mean I m weak. I can beat to till death.

Fiat:- aaahhh.... Sooo hot!!! I wish I could see you right now in this state. So hot!!!!! So sexy.. Mmmm.. Punch me Gulf... Ahh... Touch me please....

Gulf:- Shut your fucking mouth!!!!!!! Go fuck yourself!

Gulf hung up the call. Everyday Fiat used to flirt with him in office and then call him at night just to tease him. Gulf ignored a lot of time but there's always a limit of something.

Suddenly, Gulf phone rang again. He was do frustrated that without seeing the name, he picked up the call.

Gulf:- I SAID STOP CALLING MEEE!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.... YOU....

Mew:- Umm.. Gulf?? I m sorry. I didn't know you hate me so much that you don't want to talk.

(Gulf froze..... He didn't realised that the call was not of Fiat, but Mew)

Gulf :- Shit shit... Mew... I m sorry. I m not saying this for you. Please!!! Don't take me wrong. Hello?? Hello?? Mew?? Shit!

Mew has already ended the call.
Gulf cursed himself. It was his fault that he didn't saw the number before receiving. He called Mew again and again like 100 times. But he didn't picked. Gulf started panicking. But then, Mew called him... Taking sone deep breathes. He received.

Gulf:- Hello... Hello Mew... Please listen to me. That was not for you. There was a guy in my office who irritates me. I thought that it was his call not yours. Please *sobs* I m sorry Mew. I m sorry for everything.