38. DO YOU TRUST ME?

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf:- Hello , who's this???

???:- remember me???

Gulf :- I m sorry I didn't. Can you tell me who are you??

???:- I m Marky! Now remember??

Gulf stunned. His eyes widened. He had a flashback of that night when he met marky....

/ flashback of that night at bar/

" Hey handsome! I m Marky! I can see you are alone here. If you want I can accompany you. Let's have some fun tonight!! Let's go somewhere else?? " Said Marky in a seductive tone.

/ and then that flashback when he saw that breaking news on TV/

A guy name as Marky Walter son of popular CEO of WALTER ENTERPRISES met with an car accident last night.

Someone witness said that he was totally drunk and came from the XYZ bar club and bruised also.

A car hit him and he is now in very critical stage.

/ all flashbacks ends/

Present:-

Gulf eyes widened in shock..

Gulf:- Mar.... Marky??? You.... You...

Marky:- Yes, it's me! Hope you still remember me.

Gulf:- I heard about your accident. Sorry to hear that. Hope you are fine now.

Marky:- ( laughed) really??? Aww... Such a naive angel. Well I guarantee, we will meet soon!

Gulf:- What do you want Marky??

Marky:- ( smirk) You!

Gulf :- Excuse me??

Marky :- Don't be. I heard you are going to marry THE MEW SUPPASIT. But I guess, Mew had hide something from you. He didn't told you??? Aaaww...such a bad boyfie!!

Gulf:- what the hell?? Mew hide something? Just straight come to the point!

Marky:- Sure darling! You know the main reason of my accident or I can say...... Person behind this??

Gulf:- No I don't. And I don't want to waste my time on you. So stop beating around the bush. It's a request. Tell me...

Marky:- It was Mew! ( but network was weak that time)

Gulf:- Huh??? Your voice is not coming clearly... Maybe network problem..Can you repeat it??

Marky:- It was M.......

And the call suddenly disconnected.

Gulf got suspicious. Marky was about to say something but call ended. Gulf was in deep thought when suddenly Mew came to him.

" What happened baby?? You look tensed. Who called you?? From office?? " Gulf shook his head.

" It... It.... It was Marky. Remember the guy at the bar that night. You saved me from him. I don't know from where he got my number. " Mew eyes widen in shock. He got scared. He thought that may be his nightmare is going to be true now, which he doesn't want.

" What he said??? WHY HE IS KEEP MESSING???????????????? " Mew said shockingly and angrily.

" He was telling me about the person who is behind the accident of him. " Gulf said with a head hung.