14. RESPONSIBILITY

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So.... let's start!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Now Gulf got permitted that he can took care of Mew. Though, it's not like he loves him but he is doing this for atonement for sin.

Gulf has asked his mom and also told her about everything (only accident and started blaming himself on phone call) and guess what..... His mom agreed.

Firstly, she wasn't, but she heard everything whatever Gulf told. Gulf tried his best convince her. At the end she agreed and said that she will also take care of Mew.

Days gone like this. Gulf has started taking care of Mew, which Mew was truly enjoying. This is what he want, his baby's attention.

Gulf help him to eat by feeding him. He also helped him to go to washroom and daily give a sponge baths.

" I don't remember who you are but thank you for taking care of me. Means a lot. " Said Mew fakely according to his plan with a bright smile. Gulf nodded.

Gulf was started being nice with him. He saw that, Mew was not that bad person. He started having soft corner for Mew.

(A/N:- Gulf... So naive you are🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

While giving sponge bath, Gulf was deeply attracting with Mew's beautiful body, but then he control himself not to think dirty like this.
Mild, milly and Lhong also helped gulf. They are like supporting system to them.

Mew always use to show like he still don't know Gulf but, it doesn't matter to Gulf. He just want to be with Mew till he get fit and fine. He honestly taking a very good care.

Gulf wants to see Mew fine and happy again. Gulf is still blaming himself for everything happened to him.

Gulf was not taking care of himself. He was with Mew all the time just in case if mew needs something, he can be there. After all, he has taken a RESPONSIBILITY.

Mew's mom and dad were very impressed by Gulf and told Mew about Gulf is going to take care of him. Mew firstly shows a fake shocking reaction but then he agreed with them.

His plan was working!!!!!

After a week,

Dr. Alex and Gulf were talking about mew's conditions. Mew was feeling like he already won Gulf.

" Mr. Gulf, according to the recent reports, patient is recovered. So, you can take him home today. We will discharge him. I will go and ready the discharge papers. Also I already told Mr. And Mrs. Suppasit about the discharge. They are happy!! " Gulf nodded in happiness shook his hands with doctor and said thank you to him.

After that he went to mew's ward where Mew was laying on bed.

" Hey bab.... *cough* Gulf. Where were you?? " Mew was about to say baby word but got saved.

" Guess what, doctor said that today you can go home.He said you are recovered now. Let me go and pack our stuffs. You can go home, finally, with me. " Gulf was happy. The word 'with me' really made Mew happy. His plan is working totally.

Before going back, Mew and Alex exchange a glare and both smirked. They bid their goodbyes to him.

After they got the discharge papers, driver of Mew came to pick them. Driver drove them you gulf's house.
The whole way, Mew was holding gulf's gand and Gulf didn't denied. Mew was loving this moment.