30. MISBEHAVE

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's begin...!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf went to his cabin, literally like a volcano. He was damm angry at Fiat's MISBEHAVIOUR. He was so tired of this. He wants to smile again. But now, he was in so much frustration and anger.

Suddenly, Gulf's phone rang. It was showing Mew's number. He picked up....

Mew:- Hey my babyy~! Had your lunch?? I miss you so much!!

Gulf:- Yup I had lunch.

Mew:- What happened baby??? You sounds stressed? Anything happened?? Tell me! Should I come there??

Gulf:- No.. No. I m fine. Just had a fight with an intern. He always flirts with me and mess with me. Such an idiot....so just .... a bit mood off!

Mew:- What's the name of that intern??

Gulf:- Mew... Forget it! I will be fine soon. Don't worry. Tell me you had lunch???

Mew:- I will not gonna repeat my question again last time asking.... Name of that person?

Gulf:- But Mew......

Mew:- Baby (in a dark voice) you want punishment?? Don't get on my nerve and...... Tell me the name of that intern... Now!

Gulf :- (sighed) His name is Fiat. Fiat Novsomrong.

Mew:- ok...!

Gulf:- Mew... Mew..... Mew... Hello???

Mew ended the call and dialed to another number.

??? :- Yes sir?? What can I do now?

Mew:- I want some information and postal address of an employee of the company where Gulf work. You know the company.

??? :- Okay sir... Name of that employee??

Mew:- Fiat Novsomrong

??? :- Okay sir... Just give me half an hour.

Call ended....

No one can mess with my baby!

How dare that boy flirt with my baby!!!

He don't know what kind of devil I am!

Hmmm.... Better... I should show him that what is the consequences of messing with me and my baby!

Mew thought to himself.

Whereas, Gulf got scared. He was curse himself for telling Mew about fiat.

Oh nonononono... Shit!!!

Why did I told him about Fiat???

What if he???

No no... Gulf think positive.

Mew is changed now.... Nothing is gonna wrong!

Suddenly his phone beeped. It showed a message from Mew.

Today, Im coming to pick you! No need to call a cab or something.

Gulf got shocked. He regret about telling this to Mew. He texted back.

Boo.... You don't have to come. I know you have meetings. I can call a cab or maybe if I ask mild, he will come.

Gulf was shivering a bit. He knows now what he just said will press a nerve on Mew. He jumped from his place when he heard another beep from his phone.