32. DEALING LIKE A PRO

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Hope you are enjoying my story so far!! 🥺🥺❤

Let's start...!

***---***---***---***---***---***

/ Flashback turn to yesterday morning when Mew and his mom went to company to deal with Mr. Amrec Walter /

" Well, hello Mr. Walter! It's really nice to see you. You came early. How may I help you?? " Said Mew while sitting on his CEO chair and his mom standing behind him, was looking outside the window.

" I don't came here to say hi hello Mr. Suppasit. I know what you and your family did! " Said Amrec.

" Oh really?? Interesting. I wanna hear what my family did. Go ahead, I m all ears! " Said Mew with a smirk.

" From my connection, I came to know that the car which hit my son that night was connected with your family. What you all think, we are fools?? " Mew and his mom looked at each other and then smirked.

" Really??? Your son get hit by a car?? Awwww.....My condolences are with your son." Said Mew fakely mimic like sad.

" Enough!!!!! I want something in return otherwise I can ruin you and your company, Mew Suppasit.

I have a deal for you... I want 50% shares of your company. Give me those share and I will keep my mouth shut.......Otherwise I will ruin you!!! " Said Amrec with a smirk.

" And can you tell me how you are going to ruin???? " Mew asked with one eyebrow up.

" I will arrange a press conference, media and tell everything there and then, you.... finished! " Mew had enough of him now. The moment he was about to shout at him, his mom interrupted.

" Relax son wait, let me handle !" And she turned to Amrec.

" Mr. Amrec Walter, you are right. I have given order to my man to hit your son with car to show it as an accident. After all he deserves this for what he did!! " Amrec eyes widened.

" What do you mean he deserves??? He did nothing, after all your son was beating him at the bar because my son bumped into him accidentally.

My son told me everything. He apologized for the mistake bump but your son, beated him and then this??? Are you guys human or not??? " The moment Mew and his mom heard this, they bursted into laughter. Amrec was looking at him confusingly.

" Did I told you a joke??? " He said confusingly and he continued...

" If you think it's funny then, how about I should tell this truth to your soon to be wife, what's his name....g...g..gulf right?? " Said Amrec with a smirk. Mew got up from his chair and went to Amrec and grabbed him from his collar.

" Don't you dare use my fiance against me!!!!!!!!!!.... Actually no, go ahead.....but but but.....if you did this....then we also have a truth of your son which can ruin his career and your business reputation as well! In short you and your idiotic son.....finished!! " Said Mew angrily.

" What do you mean?? " Amrec asked confusingly.

" Mom, show him the video...."
Mew's mom went to the laptop and played a video and showed to Amrec.

* In that video clip*

Marky was trying to molest Gulf. From a webcam on that bar the whole scene get captured.

Marky's face was clearly seen in that video, but gulf's face didn't came clearly because he was trying to save himself by struggling the grip. Gulf was pushing and shouting for help where Marky was kissing him roughly. At end, Mew came and save Gulf and punched Marky.