18. KIDNAPPED????

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So.... let's start!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Gulf woke up with a heavy headache. His head was still spinning.

But at last he tried to open his eyes and then he realised that he is not in a familiar place. It's totally looks a lavish place, like a resort .

Gulf tried to move and get up but he saw that, his both arms and both legs were cuffed with handcuffs.
He started getting panicked and screaming for help.

Shit...... Somebody kidnapped me?????? Nonononono this can't be real!

" Hellllppppppp...... Somebodyyyyyy heeeeelllppppp mmmmeeeeee..... Leave me....what do you want??????? "
Gulf was screaming like hell for help but, no avail. There was no one to listen. He was literally trying to get out of that cuffs, but of course he can't.

Suddenly a person came in that room, wearing a mask, Came close to Gulf and hold Gulf's face forcibly.

" Stop shouting. No one is going to listen you! " Said that mask man.

" Who are you???? Why you kidnapped me?? I did nothing to you. Please I beg you! Leave me. I will not tell anyone about this! I swear. My mom will be worried for me pleaseeeeeeee leave meeeee! " Gulf was trembling. The mask man said nothing but chuckling a bit.

" I m not telling you a joke you asshole!!!!!!!!! Let me goooooo!!!!! Leave meeeeee..... What do you want????? Money?? "
Gulf was getting irritated because that man was not saying anything but just evilly laughing. The mask man said nothing and he left the room.

" Nooo nooo don't go...... Please leave meeeee.... Don't leave me like this.... My body hurts...... Open this cuffs you coward!!!!!! "
No avail, the mask man left the room. Tears started rolling from Gulf's eyes. Already got betrayal from Mew and now being kidnapped.

Whyyy god whyyyy???

Why you are so cruel to me!!!!

Firstly, Mew betrayed me!!!

Now someone kidnapped me!!!

Why is this happening with me god!!!!!!!!!!!

While crying, shouting, trembling so much, Gulf get tired and he fainted in that position. On the other hand, outside the room that mask man was sitting on a couch, drinking alcohol.

Finally, now only you and me Gulf!

I know this is wrong but I don't have any other choice. You know everything about me now!! So I have to do this!

I know, You are so scared right now.

I m teasing you baby!! You really turned me on while making a scared face!

Now I can do whatever I want with you!

I just want to make you mine!!

Said the mask man to himself.

(A/N:- any guesses for the mask man? Not hard to find!)

Meanwhile at Gulf's house,

" WHERE IS MY SON!!!!!!!??????? "
Gulf's mom was getting panicked.
Gulf doesn't came back home since morning he went with mew for checkup.

She dialed Gulf and Mew's number like hundred times but no one recieved. She was getting scared.
She immediately dialed Mild's number and told him everything.
Mild came immediately.